Notices
Evo X Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical and audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

issues with iPod via usb on mmcs, any1 else?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2013, 04:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
issues with iPod via usb on mmcs, any1 else?

I have a simple old ipod mini always hooked up to the usb in my glove box with some of my music. I use the iPod/usb on the touch screen mmcs navi. But at random times it cuts out last few seconds of songs, and also randomly goes f'en slow to change songs when I push the button on the steering wheel to play the next song. Anyone else ever notice this? Drives me nuts.
Old Jul 30, 2013, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WWkevoX
I have a simple old ipod mini always hooked up to the usb in my glove box with some of my music. I use the iPod/usb on the touch screen mmcs navi. But at random times it cuts out last few seconds of songs, and also randomly goes f'en slow to change songs when I push the button on the steering wheel to play the next song. Anyone else ever notice this? Drives me nuts.
Yes - the MMCS is a giant POS. Nothing can be done except to replace it.
Old Jul 30, 2013, 12:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah, thats what I'm thinking of doing. I saw your thread on how you replaced your system. I'm a noob in car audio, could use help. I just want to replace 4 door speakers, add an amp, like a small 10" sub and new radio deck double din that has satellite and can keep the steering wheel control and have the bluetooth still with the steering wheel buttons