Notices
Evo X Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical and audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

Audio Shop Recommendation - Tri State Area

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2015, 05:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Audio Shop Recommendation - Tri State Area

So i've finally finished adding power for now...and want to upgrade the audio. I'm thinking new head unit, upgraded amp (have the ****ty RF one now) and a new sub with a custom enclosure. Anyone have a good experience with an installer in the tri state area?

If you have any photos of the work they did on your car, like custom enclosures, that would be great.
Old Jan 30, 2015, 02:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ddlopresti
So i've finally finished adding power for now...and want to upgrade the audio. I'm thinking new head unit, upgraded amp (have the ****ty RF one now) and a new sub with a custom enclosure. Anyone have a good experience with an installer in the tri state area?

If you have any photos of the work they did on your car, like custom enclosures, that would be great.
Are you opposed to doing the work yourself?

If not, you can save a lot of $$$. The evo is a lancer as far as the interior is concerned, very easy to take apart.

I'm a MECP certified car audio tech, so if you need some pointers im happy to help.