Notices
Evo X Engine Management / Tuning Forums Discuss the major engine management systems.

Evoscan and AEM UEGO A/F

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2016, 12:42 PM
UxC

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Evoscan and AEM UEGO A/F

I've tried logging my wideband AEM UEGO in evoscan 2.9 for the past week, tried two, soon to be three different serial cables, double checked my wiring, solder points, everything, and can't get it to log.

I've also changed comports, drivers, restarted my windows 10 laptop with and without the serial plugged in. Selected comport in evoscan, and still reading 0. Any other ideas? It's a sabrent cable (prolific and uses prolific drivers) . And I still can't figure it out.. Any help would be much appreciated.. Trying to figure it out so Beeble can tune my car!
Old Dec 19, 2016, 08:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know that you said you checked your wires but when I did mine, I didn't notice that the guide said wire view. So I had it wired backwards.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 08:43 AM
UxC

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by failure
I know that you said you checked your wires but when I did mine, I didn't notice that the guide said wire view. So I had it wired backwards.

I figured it out. It had to do with the selection of the wideband in evoscan, which I know I had checked.. Comport 6 and 9600 wideband worked together and everything is good!