Notices
Evo X Engine Management / Tuning Forums Discuss the major engine management systems.

Track Tune

Old Feb 21, 2017, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Track Tune

Ive probably worked with a few buisness to tune my evos, had some unsatisfactory service and looking to get feed back on tuners that have experience tuning road course cars. I'm located in California and am willinng to travel outside the state.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 12:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 98 Likes on 94 Posts
Can't go wrong with UMS Tuning in Mesa, AZ. Tony the owner road races his personal Evo with GTA and with NASA. He won NASA Nationals last year in the car. It's currently the fastest Evo stateside competiting in Time Attack events. Both of my Evo's are tuned by him. I road race my Evo IX and I have no had a single issue with his tune on track.
The following users liked this post:
Socaloc (Feb 21, 2017)
Old Feb 21, 2017, 12:21 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
English Racing can set you up with an Etune, or you can drive up there, they're very close to Portland.
Socaloc (Feb 21, 2017)
Old Feb 21, 2017, 12:29 PM
Evolving Member

Contact Raver Tuned Motorsports on Fb, I've driven three cars on a road course with their tunes and I can't complain.

UMS is also solid.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 09:02 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts
Check out Church Automotive. They're relatively close to you since you're in Orange County. I don't have any personal experience with them but I've heard only good things about them
Old Feb 22, 2017, 07:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
When it comes to tunes for road course racing, this guy has a ton of experience. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...-razorlab.html
He's up by San Fransico, but is probably one of your better bets. If you can get Aaron from english racing to e-tune for you that's another really great option.
Socaloc (Feb 22, 2017)
Old Feb 22, 2017, 09:18 PM

Thanks for the replies everyone so far. Sent a few emails out and left a few voice mails. So far only one buisness was able to get back to me. Hoping to hear back from the rest within a couple weeks. Some of the issues facing down here is the places forget to reply back/ call back weeks to months at a time. So I am trying to find a buisness that is able to have decent communication between customers.