Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

S-AWC help

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2011, 06:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S-AWC help

hi!
last wednesday i have a S-AWC service required. i tried turn off and start the car and its gone but when i start moving the S-AWC service required will appear again, i tried this lke 5 times but nothing change. next day morning i drive again the car and S-AWC service required, which is good since i already have an appointment with the dealership i call them and tell them what happened. and told me i can still bring the car so then put on the computer.
so my brother bring the car to the dealership and they put on the computer and found out that i need to get a reflash on S-AWC. so they do the reflash for almost 3 hours.
following day i replace my front pads and later in the afternoon me and my wife went to a party and while im driving everything seems ok until we arrive at the party. 3 hrs later i went to get put a gas on my car and while im driving this show up (please check the attached photo and video on you tube).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPJFfsj2xi0

and below the temperature which says tarmac, gravel and snow keep on flashing.
while im driving this keep on happening but sometimes it return to normal while driving also. and when im coming to a stop will appear like that for about ten seconds and will return back to normal.

and today i drive the car after i wake up and nothing happened like that for a while but when the car start to heat up the same thing still happened. so i call the dealer again and i have an appointment on monday.

when my speed is more than 100km/hr or im driving in the highway everything is normal.
hope anybody can help me to what happening on my S-AWC.
is it bad to drive the car with this kind of condition?

thanks
Attached Thumbnails S-AWC help-img_0706.jpg  

Last edited by plip630; Jun 18, 2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old Apr 16, 2013, 05:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bumping this thread because I'm having a similar issue, did you ever get a resolution to the issue? Please tell me it wasn't your ACD pump going bad.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to say but its the ACD pump. But it was replace under warranty.