Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Dome Lights, Map Lights, Unlock Door Remote. Fuse?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2014, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Dome Lights, Map Lights, Unlock Door Remote. Fuse?

lol, the title makes people wanna look i am sure. I wired some interior LED's to my dome light fuse and wired it also to a on and off switch. That was cool. lol. But... since i have the illumination package that has that blue LED i switched all my dome and map lights to blue and its sweet. I now want to find the fricken fuse or relay that Mitsubishi wired so that the dome lights and map lights and the LED's ( Illumination package) turns on when you unlock your car.. so i can wire some more LED's so when i unlock my doors they light up the back flooring, etc.

Does anyone have any idea what fuse this is? If i wire it up to the dome light fuse then it just stays on all the time because that is constant power. I need to find the source Mitsubishi has it all wired up too so when we unlock our doors the lights turn on.

Btw.. i really love the fact the taillights and parking lights turn on when you unlock the car. just saying..
Old Jul 15, 2016, 05:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Were you ever able to figure this out? Wiring my own interior leds and need to know which fuse it is.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 02:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Trust me, no one knows. I never figured it out. I don't think their is an additional fuse for the led foot lights. Anyway your best bet is to splice the wires.