Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

working my way up on mod's

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2005, 12:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
working my way up on mod's

Hey everyone!!!! i bought my 2004 o-z rally about like 2 months ago.. and so far i have been planning what to do with it. I haven't done much of performance so far, but so far. i just tinted the windows...put on the RRM eye lids, which makes the headlights look like an evo's , and i changed the shift knob cause the stock one was too big and clunky. Anywayz, reason why i haven't gone into puttin on engine mod's yet was, i learned that RRM is designing new products specifically for 2004-2005 lancers, as there are a few minor changes from the 02-03 models and some parts didn't fit all the way. So i figured instead of buying something that may or may not fit ....why not wait a little more, research more, read on what u guys have done to ur car...not to mention save up money :-D ..i know this post has no questions...just kinda my introduction into this site. I need lancer friends lmaooooooooo anywayz, just wanted to know kinds of stuff you guys have done to your lancers. my plans aren't big. I just plan to add short ram intake, RRM headers, stock downpipe, cat back exhaust. I dont know if i should lower the car, i mean i want to, but i dont wanna jeapordize the great handling my car has. Upgrade the front disc to slotted rotors and better brake pads. After i do all that, then i will see about doing more extensive work i.e. internals, turbo, etc etc. Just wanna know from the veterans if i am on the right path or not??? well thanks for your time from my random post. by the way....this post was not because it didn't have a topic to begin with.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 02:16 AM
Evolved Member

heh, well, I can't really say much considering I haven't modded my ES as much as well, but welcome to the forums....lol
Old Aug 12, 2005, 07:29 AM
Evolved Member

Check out some of the newbie forums...there are great threads on the correct plan of attack for mods and all.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

Welcome to the forums man. Do you have aim or anything? I'll add you and help you out.... ah, the great lancer community... Here's a little tip... Boe, Alchemist, and Hobie are our Lancer Guru's... although also is Jotun now. I know quite a bit about it now as well, seeming as I just put in a whole new built engine myself.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 10:11 PM
Evolved Member

gl