Notices
General Engine Management / Tuning Forum Discuss general EMS tuning concepts that do not pertain to a specfic brand or product.

4G63, 4G18 & 4G93 parts lists?

Old Feb 23, 2006, 06:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 4G63, 4G18 & 4G93 parts lists?

Hi Dudes, I’m new to the forum but I’ve been looking around a lot and I really like what I see, I’m from the UK and I don’t have an Evo yet as I had an accident last year and that’s messed up my insurance.

I do a lot of engine mods on my car and my best friends car, we both have lancers, mines an old 1997 model with the 1.8GDI DOHC 4G93 engine and my best mate has the 2004 with a 4G18 1.6 SOHC. I’ve been looking for parts lists for both engines as well as a parts list for the Evo 4G63 as there are so many variants of the lancer that finding correct performance parts for them is a nightmare! For example, the Japanese version of my friends car uses the 4G93 GDI engine so he has accidentally bought performance parts for me by accident, for cheep filters and stuff that’s ok but I don’t want to start doing that with cylinder heads. Also as the evo performance parts are more common I want to know if there are any interchangeable parts between all the engines. I’m process engineer for a Japanese automotive manufacturer in the UK who mostly supplies to Toyota and if you’ve seen one Japanese car you’ve seen them all I know that they tend to keep a lot of parts the same when they design the next series of just about anything so I know something will be the same between the engines.

So, does anyone know where I could get a parts list, or even a parts CD (I know ford produce these but they don’t release them to the public).

Thanks guys!