You'll need the following tools:
1. Ratchet with 10mm socket
2. Phillips head screwdriver
3. Flathead screwdriver
4. Needle nose pliers
Here are the steps:
1. Turn the steering wheel all the way to the left
2. Remove metal screw and plastic retainers from passenger side
* Use either screwdriver or ratchet to remove the one metal screw holding top side of bumper to fender (top arrow in picture)
* Use phillips screw driver to remove plastic screws from fender lining (be careful because the threads are easy to strip) (lower two arrows in picture)
* Use flathead to pop out plastic retainers
3. Turn steering wheel all the way to the right, repeat step 2 for the driver side
4. Pop hood
5. Remove all five bolts you see between the headlights
6. Remove all plastic retainers using the flathead screwdriver
7. There are four plastic retainers that are left holding the bumper on (picture shows approximate locations).
Look under the car and you will see two flaps going from the bumper to the bottom of the car.
Use the needle-nose pliers to remove the retainers.
8. Now for the two fun and very hidden retainers. They are located on the top side of the large opening in the bumper. The problem getting to them is the stock plastic grill insert has a flap at the bottom, so you have to get to them from the top.
* Look through the plastic grill insert to located them visually
* Using the needle-nose pliers reach from the area in front of the radiator down towards the bumper.
* Remove the two retainers.
9. Peel back the fender lining in both wheel wells.
10. The bumper should slide right off.
I wish I would have known someone needed this because I could have taken pictures this weekend to help with the process. If you need pictures let me know (through pm) and I'll take some when I get home tonight.
Questions? Comments? Discuss this how to here.