Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2016, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES

I've seen a few old posts about using JDM Lancer Virage fog lights in place of the standard US spec fog lights. I have an 05 Lancer ES with after market Ralliart HID fog lights, but want to install a set of 2003-2005 JDM Lancer Virage fog lights/2004-2007 JDM Savrin fog lights. I intend to modify them with some Morimoto Matchbox 2.0 Bi-Xenon HID projectors which I had purchased (originally to modify Ralliart fog lights).

I attempted to purchase the Lancer Virage fog lights from JDMAutolights.com. After a month of my order not being processed and several attempts to contact the company, I've assumed the company no longer exists. I'm not sure why their website is still active. I've spent a few days Googling and searching numerous websites in search of these fog lights with no success. I've hit a dead end and need assistance in my search. I appreciate anyone's recommendations on where to look. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES-jdmautolights.com-mitsubishi-lancer-virage-spirit-2003-2005-fog-lights-d64667596.jpg   Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES-jdmautolights.com-mitsubishi-lancer-virage-spirit-2003-2005-fog-lights-d64667596-1.jpg   Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES-jdmautolights.com-mitsubishi-savrin-2004-2007-fog-lamps-c60728938.jpg   Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES-jdmautolights.com-mitsubishi-savrin-2004-2007-fog-lamps-c60728938-1.jpg  
Old Sep 15, 2016, 10:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
Did you try calling them? And did they process a payment?
Old Sep 16, 2016, 07:54 AM

The JDMAutoLights contact page lists their corporate address for CarLamboDoors.com. Below it lists their contact e-mail address and a section to fill out your information to send them a message directly from the site. I tried messaging them from the site as well as the address directly from my e-mail. There is no # listed. I even went to CarLamboDoors.com contact page, which is exactly like JDMAutoLights but with their own e-mail address. The better business bureau has also posted an alert for the company (CarLamboDoors.com) which also links their other two sites LamboVerticalDoors.com and JDMAutoLights.com. There have been many reports on various forums and sights stating the company is a scam. Like all of the complaints I've seen, there is no response to which site you send messages through or directly from your e-mail.

My payment was never processed. After a month of several attempts to contact them through each site and their respective e-mail addresses, I just wound up cancelling the order. I guess I was lucky since people in the past were charged but never received their parts.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 03:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
jeez...well, i googled around for you and didn't come up with anything. I don't know of any place that has them off hand...sorry.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 07:13 AM

I appreciate your assistance. Based on the old posts, I would've had much better luck finding these back when the car was newer. I've been using the key words Mitsubishi/Lancer/Virage/Cedia/Savrin to search with. Last night I got a lot more results than before, but most of the fog lights were the original fog lights I already had or for different models that would not work. I found one result on AliExpress last night for an 05 Lancer ES. They look similar, but they definitely have some differences. So I ordered a set. They may work even if I have to do some modifications to make them fit.

I'll keep up my search for the actual Virage Fog Lights, but I may have better luck if I was in Japan. lol
Attached Thumbnails Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES-aliexpress-2pc-set-fog-lights-mitsubishi-lancer-2005-3.jpg   Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES-aliexpress-2pc-set-fog-lights-mitsubishi-lancer-2005-4.jpg   Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES-aliexpress-2pc-set-fog-lights-mitsubishi-lancer-2005-5.jpg   Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES-aliexpress-2pc-set-fog-lights-mitsubishi-lancer-2005-6.jpg   Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES-aliexpress-2pc-set-fog-lights-mitsubishi-lancer-2005-7.jpg  

Looking for Virage Fog Lights for 05 Lancer ES-aliexpress-2pc-set-fog-lights-mitsubishi-lancer-2005-8.jpg  

Last edited by CWBs05LancerES; Sep 17, 2016 at 07:20 AM.