Notices
Lancer How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in in the Request sub-forum.

Need a solution with my aux "PLUG".

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2014, 09:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need a solution with my aux "PLUG".

Hey people!

I own a 09 Lancer GTS with the Rockford Fosgate touchscreen.

When I bought the car I also purchased a brand new auxilary cord and I plugged it into the auxiliary plug located on the bottom left edge of my touchscreen while it's open. I hear nothing! I believe the plug is jammed or just broke. What do I do ?

Also,

I've noticed that I have the RCA plugs below my AC buttons. I haven't found a tutorial of somebody with the touchscreen trying to transmit music through the RCAs, so I was wondering would it work? And how would I have to do this? What do I select from my touchscreen if I am able to listen to music from the RCA plugs?

I need feedback! Please help!

Thanks
Old Nov 1, 2014, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sounds like you were trying to get get aux through the 3.5mm jack that is actually used for oem map updates

the rca port in the cubby is the actual aux input. so you'll need a rca to 3.5mm cable to connect your music source. I think you need to be in A/V mode to see all of you source options. so once you push the MODE button till you see A/V MODE on the top left of display, it should show AUX as an option on the bottom right of the screen.