Notices
Lancer Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack From suspension settings to new wheels and tires or brake upgrades... it's all covered here. Sponsored by: The Tire Rack

Arospeed Brake Rotors

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Arospeed Brake Rotors

I bought these off eBay about 3 months ago, I kinda figured they would only last long enough for me to save up for the Wilwood upgrade. But I am pleased to say they are well worth the effort I went into finding and purchasing them. They work great, and stop on a dime. I combined them with the Porterfield Kevlar pads and it was an incredible combination. The rotors haven't cracked at all and look great, like the day they arrived. I was skeptical about Arospeed parts until recently because of how junky their springs are, but these rotors really made me question the quality of their parts. I recommend them to anyone not wanting or needing to pay for a larger upgrade but looking for a compromise of quality and cost.
Old Oct 13, 2003, 07:31 AM
Evolved Member

sweeet!! im waitin on them to make a slotted / drilled rotor for my Evo... I was doing some checking... their rotors are made in North America... pimp ****... glad someone else had a good experience and voicing it as I do/am.
Old Oct 13, 2003, 07:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i have the rrm ones and im very happy with them but you say these aro speeds are drilled and slotted i do like the look of those better what did you pay for them
Old Oct 13, 2003, 05:19 PM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cross drilled and slotted? How much do they run, and do you know where to get them?
Old Oct 14, 2003, 07:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by urbanknight
Cross drilled and slotted? How much do they run, and do you know where to get them?
check on Arospeed.com they got them there for decent price
Old Oct 28, 2003, 07:36 PM

I bought them off eBay, they ended up costing $150 with shipping. I thought that was a hell of a deal, that's why I expected them to to be of cheaper quality. They have saved my *** so many times, especially in inclement weather. I wish everyone had these because the fact that I can stop so much faster doesn't help when the guy behind me slams into my rear end.

Last edited by OZRACINGWV; Oct 28, 2003 at 08:37 PM.