Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Jetfixrguy is a complete scam artist and bold faced liar.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2014, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
here's for hoping my signature catches on. ~
Old Apr 17, 2014, 06:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MacMan
well I don't know about everyone there, but from my PERSONAL experience with that place and it's locals.... agreed 150%
Go on TampaRacing, and that will tell you pretty much everything that you need to know about that city.

Edit: Big props to the guys at Heffner, though, for being the hidden gem in that pool of feces.

Last edited by NFSLancerRA; Apr 17, 2014 at 06:35 PM.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 09:22 PM
Evolving Member

Wow what a great read. Way to keep all the evidence. Good luck on the car man. You most definitely earned it.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 05:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JukEboXAuDiO
Wow what a great read. Way to keep all the evidence. Good luck on the car man. You most definitely earned it.
Thanks man.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Jetfixrguy
Plus I like to tinker.
When someone called BIG B FAB says this about a major Evo build...I get very scared.

To be honest, he may actually be so inept he really had no idea about some of those issues.

Don't worry...he'll get his...
Old Apr 18, 2014, 07:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by steinvb12
When someone called BIG B FAB says this about a major Evo build...I get very scared.

To be honest, he may actually be so inept he really had no idea about some of those issues.

Don't worry...he'll get his...
Again, I have exactly the same thoughts and agree with you.

Just FYI anyone in the Spring Hill FL and surrounding areas.... Steer clear of a 2006ish black c6z corvette. That's what I financed for him. He's of some Asian orient, not sure 100% obviously his name is Brian Norton. I'd love to hear how he's been shunned from the True RESPECTFUL car enthusiast crowd.

Also apparently he repairs air planes in that area as a "Jetfixrguy" at their airport .... Take that as you will and adjust your flight plans accordingly :/

Last edited by MacMan; Apr 19, 2014 at 09:22 AM.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 08:06 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Again, I have exactly the same thoughts and agree with you.

Just FYI anyone in the Clearwater FL area. Steer clear of a 2006ish black c6z corvette. That's what I financed for him. He's of some Asian orient, not sure 100% obviously his name is Brian Norton. I'd love to hear how he's been shunned from the True RESPECTFUL car enthusiast crowd.

Also apparently he repairs air planes in that area as a "Jetfixrguy" .... Take that as you will and adjust your flight plans accordingly :/
That's truly scarey that this guy (Brian Norton) works on planes for a living! If he builds cars the same way he works on planes someones in for a rough day.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 08:40 AM
Evolving Member

Incredible. I'm gob-smacked 1) at the sheer magnitude of wrong here, and 2) your ability to stay sane and somehow clean up this mess.
Kudo's to you sir, hang in there bud.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 10:05 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by deepee1
Incredible. I'm gob-smacked 1) at the sheer magnitude of wrong here, and 2) your ability to stay sane and somehow clean up this mess.
Kudo's to you sir, hang in there bud.
The only 3 reasons i'm still at home are these...

A. I got the car for 14k in my mind. At the time, I was NOT looking forward to striping my wrecked evo, going through all the selling off of parting out, blah blah blah. SO I was able to take him a check for 13k and some change, and drop of a wrecked car for an Evo that in my mind was worth around the 20k he was asking.... IN !GOOD! condition.

B. I have since day two known it was going to be an uphill battle and LEGALLY I had no ground. The lemon laws in Florida only apply to car lots. I also support 4 kids and a wife... so losing my job and going to jail for killing someone is out too. Only one option left and that's...

C. Fix everything from scratch, do it properly, and enjoy the car as it should be in the end. To fund this without spending my own money I have had to sell in total...

1. ball bearing 6466... to fund the clutch and trans repairs, and replaced with a JB 6266 with the leftovers... still $0 out of pocket.

2. Then I sold the 6266 top mount kit to fund most of these repairs and replaced with a ram air T3 6765 kit. I got the kit CHEAP..

so after everything, the only TRUE things I'm into this car is about $600 out of pocket and TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME. I can't go back and not buy this car, I can't hurt him. So looking at the positive... 7 months later I'm finally completely built, 2.4LR stroker best of the best everything from top to bottom, front to back of the car, running low 9's. I know he never got to even enjoy the car he put so much money into and ripped me off with, and it feels really good to fix a "JET MECHANICS" best attempts.... AND to let you guys know just who he is.

Last edited by MacMan; Apr 18, 2014 at 10:23 AM.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 11:21 AM
Evolved Member

wow, some people just should not work on cars, horrid... Cheap cost cutting and no knowledge.
Sorry about some people just being dishonest and nasty, your on the right path thou. Karma..

Here if its not right and tight i dont sleep at night.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 04:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by blowngasket
wow, some people just should not work on cars, horrid... Cheap cost cutting and no knowledge.
Sorry about some people just being dishonest and nasty, your on the right path thou. Karma..

Here if its not right and tight i dont sleep at night.
Amen bubba.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 05:02 PM
Evolving Member

wow that sux MacMan, Now I know why the price on the 4g64 bits are so firm!. I try to stay away from tampa, but have picked up parts there in the past knowing that It would need repairs!.

Congrats on getting the car back together though and looking forward to the build thread.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 07:01 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Before anyone else posts, please read the rules for this subforum. Unless you have something of substance to add, please refrain from cluttering the thread with "wow that sucks man" posts.
Old Apr 19, 2014, 06:53 AM
Evolving Member

Up
Old Apr 19, 2014, 08:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Up
Brian lives in Clearwater now? I thought he lived in Spring Hill and worked at the airport off of US 41. I ask this because I live in Clearwater and go to school for the same thing but haven't yet seen or ran into him. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Quick Reply: Jetfixrguy is a complete scam artist and bold faced liar.