Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Kinexic / roblee8908

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2014, 12:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Took him awhile but he eventually got me some shirts i ordered, Im not saying its good practice by any means but he did eventually come through. Id try to reach out but I did the same as john and sent a fb message and it worked. Best of luck man.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 11:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by norcalbmxxx
Took him awhile but he eventually got me some shirts i ordered, Im not saying its good practice by any means but he did eventually come through. Id try to reach out but I did the same as john and sent a fb message and it worked. Best of luck man.
i reached out multiple times and he hasnt answered one message regarding this... he "sees" the messages but ignores them.. hmm..

Glad you got your stuff tho!
Old Oct 20, 2014, 09:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jhurley_EvoVIII
i reached out multiple times and he hasnt answered one message regarding this... he "sees" the messages but ignores them.. hmm..

Glad you got your stuff tho!
Yeah, he straight up still hasn't answered anyone of my multiple attempts to contact him. Seems like a thief.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by EJW2202
Yeah, he straight up still hasn't answered anyone of my multiple attempts to contact him. Seems like a thief.
Looks like he started a new FB profile with the name Robbie Jeremy. He is active in one of the Facebook Evo Groups.

I suggest you message him on there.

Good luck
Old Oct 29, 2014, 06:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by incogSuperhero
Looks like he started a new FB profile with the name Robbie Jeremy. He is active in one of the Facebook Evo Groups.

I suggest you message him on there.

Good luck
Thank you, I will give that a shot. It looks like the Kinexic website just got taken down. I'm thinking I'll never see that money again.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 02:28 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If all else fails, try filing an internet fraud claim. That might get his attention.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Old Dec 23, 2014, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

Exclamation

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in response... His new name on facebook is "Robbie Jeremy" https://www.facebook.com/roblee8908?fref=ts ....you should try and get in contact with him. There are some people in the local evo group that have been having multiple issues with him.... he finally responded and posted this:
Old Dec 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
Evolving Member

You've been very helpful through this. I did try sending another message to him last night. I am not holding my breath till he responds though.

Would've been nice to have the extra $200 for actual parts this Christmas haha.
Old Jan 2, 2015, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EJW2202
You've been very helpful through this. I did try sending another message to him last night. I am not holding my breath till he responds though.

Would've been nice to have the extra $200 for actual parts this Christmas haha.

No problem! I'm all for helping out the community where i can ... i also hate when people get screwed by these kinds of people. I just dont understand why some people are so dishonest. Good luck and PM me if you need anymore assistance.. no one can get in contact with this guy apparently.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 05:01 PM

Bump to keeping this going. I know a lot of people who still haven't received their money back or gotten their parts including me.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 05:55 PM

I ordered a front lip from him in march last year and it's in the mail now
Old Jan 18, 2015, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wana-B-racer
I ordered a front lip from him in march last year and it's in the mail now
Wow seriously? You were able to get through to him? Still haven't heard from him here.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 12:06 AM
Evolving Member

There was just a thread about him on socal evo forums about the same double din issue you're having. I don't think he will ever refund your money, unless you confront him with law enforcement OR at his house. i am so sorry this happened to you but no one (even in the bay area evo group) can get a hold of him.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 08:47 PM

Yup ***** a ghost. If he appears on a meet somewhere he gonna get his *** beat. Scam a lot folks on the group buys and on the hvacs
Old Jun 25, 2015, 01:27 PM

roblee8908

I seriously feel so terrible for you guys! You have no idea. I have been looking for Robbie (along with the Michigan court system) for a while now. I received a questionnaire from the court system in California requesting information on Robbie. I didn't have much so I figured I would search the internet and came across this forum. Around the time of these posts, Robbie was in jeopardy of being arrested and extradited back to Michigan due to such a significant amount of back child support. I had no idea that this was his way of avoiding an arrest! He paid a large portion of the child support arrearages and I forgave the remaining thinking if he would be more inclined to pay if he didn't have to worry about the back support (I was obviously wrong). I seriously feel awful and if I could return your money to you I totally would, but Robbie left me in a not-so-great situation and I rarely ever see money from him. He is not one to be trusted and I am sorry that you all ended up caught in his web. If you are still inclined to go to the police, I would highly recommend it as there is currently an arrest warrant with his name on it. I completely understand your frustration and again I am so sorry