Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

No contact with RAWEVO

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2015, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No contact with RAWEVO

Ordered my dual gauge pulled the 24th of feb (order #832) saw payment go thru and haven't heard anything since. I wanted till about the 9 week mark before I started emailing just for any word. I have since received nothing from them. Not even an email to explain the situation. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Old May 19, 2015, 06:03 PM

Issue handled finally got in contact can an admin please close/delete this thread
Old Jun 23, 2015, 07:34 PM

How long

How long did it take to recieve you pillar pod? I have the same thing going on, I ordered mine April 9th and was told 10-12 week wait. Just wondering how long it took to revieve yours?
Old Jun 24, 2015, 04:00 AM

Still no contact

So yeah didn't get my pod. I had submitted a claim thru PayPal and they instantly replied saying "that my pod will **** soon and would like me to close the the claim, if I didn't want my order would go to the next person" NEVER CLOSE A PAYPAL CLAIM! Once you do you can not do another. I am still waiting on said product and still no answer. Ordered feb 28
Old Jun 24, 2015, 04:16 AM

Wow that is very discouraging. That is all i am waiting for so I can get my tune since I have a bung in my test pipe. Seems like I have a lot longer to wait for this pillar. I had the same issue as well contact them trying to order and got an immediate response and when I contact again with a question their was nothing makes me wonder wat is going on over there at rawevo
Old Jun 25, 2015, 10:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Same issue, I ordered my April 9th (order #844) and when I did the store said two were in stock and no notice about a wait or pre-order. I even spoke live to RawEvo via Facebook; but once I made the order and payment went through I never heard from them again. I tried contacting them 5 times via web site, Facebook, etc. and no response over the course of more than 2 months.

I have been waiting for this as my car didn't pass inspection in VA due to my current pod cluster location so I cant drive my car without ripping out my existing cluster or installing the Raw Evo one (Which doesn't appear to be coming).

I ordered
Raw Evo X Pillar Pod
Number of pods: Triple,
Pod Size: 52mm,

Last edited by SkylineFanatic; Jun 25, 2015 at 10:30 AM.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 04:53 AM

Any new news?

Hey guys was wondering if u guys have any new news on your pillar pods? Specifaclly pjayz, have u heard anything else on your pillar? Wats going on with your claim u submitted? I have heard from an x associate of his who has informed me on a couple of things and it doesn't sound good
Old Jul 16, 2015, 09:12 AM

I still have not heard anything back from Raw Evo; I have continued to try their website, Facebook, etc. and no response at all.
My original order was from April 9th (order #844). I may need to put in a fraud claim with my credit card company and PayPal.
Old Jul 16, 2015, 04:46 PM

File a claim immediately

I filed my claim and got my money back instantly due to rawevo having multiple complaints, he his no longer allowed to use PayPal from what PayPal told me when I called. Check out JCSPods that's where I went and it takes only 2 weeks and $100 cheaper, the guy jason seems like a stand up guy. Men should ship Monday so can't talk quality yet, but, a lot happier and more confident then I was with rawevo.
Old Jul 16, 2015, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Hwpo22
I filed my claim and got my money back instantly due to rawevo having multiple complaints, he his no longer allowed to use PayPal from what PayPal told me when I called. Check out JCSPods that's where I went and it takes only 2 weeks and $100 cheaper, the guy jason seems like a stand up guy. Men should ship Monday so can't talk quality yet, but, a lot happier and more confident then I was with rawevo.

Thank you, I have submitted a dispute with PayPal to get my money back. I have also ordered a pod from JCSPODS.COM as recommended.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 08:01 AM

I have the same issue going on with Raw Evo, I been waiting for 3 months now....time to make a claim and get my money back
Old Jul 28, 2015, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Naasty_X
I have the same issue going on with Raw Evo, I been waiting for 3 months now....time to make a claim and get my money back
Yea, I ordered my pillar from jcspods on July 5th and recieved it 7/25/15 and was $100 cheaper. For those of u waiting for jcs already just want to say I am very pleased with the work. Pillar matches oem colors exact and looks very well crafted.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 08:52 PM

ill keep this in mind.. just got mine..