Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

evo9felix

Old Jul 1, 2015, 05:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evo9felix

I posted a thread WTB Evo 9 seats, I received front seats from someone, needed 9 rears.
He pmed me saying "I have evo 9 rear seats"
I said "great! can you email or text me picture to ****"
I received a picture, paid 300 dollars.
It took a MONTH for him to even ship them out. I just got them in yesterday, he kept telling me the seats were shipped out when they were not.
Told me his employer had been the reason why and that they got confused with another seat order...
the picture I received had a ton of armorall all over the leather, it had a small amount of stains which I figured I could remove. I was NOT expecting this.
It looks like a dog went at 2 different spots for hours on end. I showed him it and he said "if you know anything about suede, it can be fixed easily"
i told him it was torn down to the cushion.
He said if I zoom into the pictures I can see the imperfections in the seats.. which is false. I told him i'm not paying for this garbage, they're rusted, covered in mold (not shown in picture also) and the leather is scratched and so is the suede. Theres nothing actually good about these seats.
Am I wrong here or? Apparently he owns a shop too.. His name is evo9felix.
I will upload pics in a few hours when I am on my computer because my phone wont let me.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 03:09 PM

Here is what he sent me (A month later, 4 false shipping dates later)

I showed him this, said it's bull-**** and he told me that you could see it all in the picture, suede can be fixed easy. i told him it's down to the cushion and he just didn't care. refusing to work with me entirely. made paypal claim

What he sent me

what i got

Old Jul 6, 2015, 10:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
What an a-hole if that's what he sent. He probably doesn't care. File that claim asap and get your money back
Old Jul 8, 2015, 02:32 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
Yes, those are junk. Need reupholstered at a minimum..
Old Jul 10, 2015, 09:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
To be fair i can see most of that from the pictures he posted. Now obviously its not really all that visiable.. but maybe you should have asked for better pics. But good luck with the dispute.
Old Jul 12, 2015, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
That sucks those seats are beat, get your money back.
Old Jul 19, 2015, 10:49 AM

Paypal claim went through, but there's nothing on my paypal about shipping it back.. are these mine to keep?
Old Jul 20, 2015, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
Paypal doesn't reimburse you for shipping. That is something you have to eat. If you received your money, you have to ship them back at your expense. That is the price you have to pay unfortunately.
Old Jul 20, 2015, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by 4G63Rules
Paypal doesn't reimburse you for shipping. That is something you have to eat. If you received your money, you have to ship them back at your expense. That is the price you have to pay unfortunately.
Even if it says the case is closed? On my paypal page there is no unresolved issues and it doesnt say anything about me returning it to the seller. The seller also has not contacted me since I filed the dispute
Old Jul 22, 2015, 07:44 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Don't be an a hole if you got refunded send them back
Old Jul 22, 2015, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by MisterRegato
Don't be an a hole if you got refunded send them back
Excuse me? You do realize this dbag sent me absolute garbage, refused to refund me, ignored me, purposely hid every imperfection in this and overcharged me.
I asked him if he wants me to return them and he said shipping costs werent worth it etc but refused to refund me so i went through paypal. im not paying 100 bucks to send them if i dont have to, especially considering they belong in a dump.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 10:21 AM
Account Disabled

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
better person

Technically they are no longer yours so by law you should return them, at the end of the day though decision is on you if you want to just say F you or be the bigger person in the situation and do what you know is right.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by illusin
Technically they are no longer yours so by law you should return them, at the end of the day though decision is on you if you want to just say F you or be the bigger person in the situation and do what you know is right.
Maybe if he were to actually reply and give me an address yeah. He told me it wasnt worth the return last time I tried to dispute this. Hes made no contact with me at all. Its 150 dollars out of my pocket to ship them back. If he doesnt want them, why would I?.... Be a good person? by giving someone something they don't want?
Old Aug 17, 2015, 09:39 PM
Evolving Member

I would say you need to make the effort to try and return them. Contact him for a return address. If it ever comes into court, he can always say he reimbursed you and never got the seats back. Now if he doesnt answer you or straight up says he doesnt want them, that is a whole different story.

Just my .02