Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scammer alert: 2e0v0o3_8

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2016, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by ihockey1
hmm not sure what name came up when i bought something from him but i got my parts in a timely manner my transaction wasnt anywhere near the dollar amount the OP mentioned tho
Maybe you were the first person he sold something to so you got the stuff and the next guy wasn't so lucky lol.

This guy has promised me a refund for a couple days now. Claiming he's waiting for it to get back into his Venmo balance but hasn't sent a dime.

He is still answering my text messages too, which is shocking.
Old May 4, 2016, 11:23 AM
Evolving Member

Looks like he sent me $2200 via Google wallet. However it says pending until May 9th so I highly doubt it'll go through. Just more steps to keep me happy I guess. We shall see what happens. I will update the thread.
Old May 21, 2016, 10:34 AM
Evolving Member

Update:

He refunded me $880 so far via Western Union. Got the cash so it's real. However he promised me the rest Monday and then said Thursday and now he's not answering so who knows.
Old May 21, 2016, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why do all scammers use weird forms of payments all the time? Venmo? Western Union? Checks? Hope you get your money back.
Old May 23, 2016, 06:25 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
He has not logged on since the day before this thread was created. I PM'd him requesting a response to this thread, and will continue to monitor his account for activity until he responds.
Old May 23, 2016, 08:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nsomniac
He has not logged on since the day before this thread was created. I PM'd him requesting a response to this thread, and will continue to monitor his account for activity until he responds.
Thank you.
Old Jun 15, 2016, 04:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nsomniac
So today finally I contacted him after all of his delays of him sending me money or coming to meet up with me to give me cash, and I told him to just pay me via my square account. (Credit card processing)

I sent him an invoice for the remaining amount and he paid it! Money should be cleared and back in my bank account by tomorrow hopefully. We will see what happens.

Hopefully we can mark this resolved.

To the other people that got scammed by this guy did you get your money back?