Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.
View Poll Results: Which Resturant Would You Like To Eat At?
Croc's Steak House
0%
Embers (all you can eat snowcrab and prime rib buffet)
30.00%
Hooters
50.00%
Phillips (all you can eat buffet)
20.00%
Hoopers crab house (all you can eat crabs)
0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Ocean City meet, everyone whos going, MUST READ!

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2005, 09:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ocean City meet, everyone whos going, MUST READ!

updated details:

1. list of confirmed people (ie, people who have sent their contact info)
1. rally red bmore (sent via PM)
2. vision (sent via PM)
3. evo 8 ya (sent via PM)
4. shirobi (sent his via PM)
5. evo8act
6. djdrift
7. 4g63
8.roodizl
9.Az3ar
10.04evo8rs
11.4G63 T
12. thestaton (sent via PM)
13.LancerOZ!=Evo (sent via PM)
14.sonic40 (sent via PM)
15.ebbeast2005 (sent via PM) <-- maybe
16.Evo-VIII
17.PLT Daddy (sent via PM)

anyone who hasnt sent me theirs' yet, please contact me and let me know!!!

2. updated meet info!
Where: White Marsh Mall Park & Ride
When: June 10th
Time: Please be there @ 7PM SHARP!! we leave at 7:15 SHARP!!!

3. Full plan of action?
The plan i came up with is this: we caravan down at 7:15 sharp. after the bay bridge (and i need directions fellas for the lead car, as i have no clue of the country past the bay bridge) we stop for a couple mins and let everyone who fell behind or whos meeting us past there catch up.
then we continue to ocean city. upon arrival we hit some dinner!!!! now please vote in the poll for which resturant you would like to go to. i tried to pick the resturants with the most variety so even picky eaters will enjoy and have fun
then we can do one of 2 things. we can eithe let people go check in, and then meet up at the board walk to hang out, play some games etc. or we can go straight to the boardwalk and hang out, its up to u guys. please vote in the thread for whichever ud like.
also, saturday, (which is another reason asking for everyones contact info) i had planned to call everyone at around 10ish/11ish, to meet up for the car show so we can all get parking spots togather once again, lemme know whod be interested in doing this also in this thread.

4. The people who are not going to meet us @ White Marsh Park and Ride:
I have no clue where to let u guys meet us. like i said above, u guys are the ones who need to tell us where to meet u, because i for one, have no clue where anything other then 50 is once i get past the bay bridge, lol

actually, heres an idea. theres a place about 2-3 bridges past the bay bridge, called "the Fishermans Inn." we could meet u guys there or something, i dunno, just an idea!.

I hope this thread has helped answer and clear up any confusion on this meet. anymore questions, or if u need to send ur contact info to me, shoot me a PM!

Last edited by evolved8; May 5, 2005 at 11:11 PM.
Old May 5, 2005, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by evolved8
updated details:

1. list of confirmed people (ie, people who have sent their contact info)
1. rally red bmore (sent via PM)
2. vision (sent via PM)
3. evo 8 ya (sent via PM)
4. shirobi (sent his via PM)
5. evo8act
6. djdrift
7. 4g63
8.roodizl
9.Az3ar
10.04evo8rs
11.4G63 T
12. thestaton (sent via PM)
13.LancerOZ!=Evo (sent via PM)
14.sonic40
15.ebbeast2005 (sent via PM) <-- maybe
16.Evo-VIII
17.PLT Daddy (sent via PM)

anyone who hasnt sent me theirs' yet, please contact me and let me know!!!

2. updated meet info!
Where: White Marsh Mall Park & Ride
When: June 10th
Time: Please be there @ 7PM SHARP!! we leave at 7:15 SHARP!!!

3. Full plan of action?
The plan i came up with is this: we caravan down at 7:15 sharp. after the bay bridge (and i need directions fellas for the lead car, as i have no clue of the country past the bay bridge) we stop for a couple mins and let everyone who fell behind or whos meeting us past there catch up.
then we continue to ocean city. upon arrival we hit some dinner!!!! now please vote in the poll for which resturant you would like to go to. i tried to pick the resturants with the most variety so even picky eaters will enjoy and have fun
then we can do one of 2 things. we can eithe let people go check in, and then meet up at the board walk to hang out, play some games etc. or we can go straight to the boardwalk and hang out, its up to u guys. please vote in the thread for whichever ud like.
also, saturday, (which is another reason asking for everyones contact info) i had planned to call everyone at around 10ish/11ish, to meet up for the car show so we can all get parking spots togather once again, lemme know whod be interested in doing this also in this thread.

4. The people who are not going to meet us @ White Marsh Park and Ride:
I have no clue where to let u guys meet us. like i said above, u guys are the ones who need to tell us where to meet u, because i for one, have no clue where anything other then 50 is once i get past the bay bridge, lol

actually, heres an idea. theres a place about 2-3 bridges past the bay bridge, called "the Fishermans Inn." we could meet u guys there or something, i dunno, just an idea!.

I hope this thread has helped answer and clear up any confusion on this meet. anymore questions, or if u need to send ur contact info to me, shoot me a PM!

I'm good to go. Call me sometime today,so we can meet up this weekend so I can give you my half of the money for the hotel.

Old May 5, 2005, 03:12 PM

Any arrangements gonna be made to stay in same hotel if thats what everyone wants? Possible group discount if we get more than a couple rooms. Need to reserve early also due to senior week. Directions to Ocean City are very simple...I'll give them to you.

vision
Old May 5, 2005, 11:13 PM
Evolving Member

i didnt mean directions to ocean city, i meant directions to anyone wanting to meet after the bay bridge. like if someone wants to meet us off 50, i wouldnt know how to get thier etc...

right now, im staying in the castle in the sands hotel, and as of last count they only had about 4 rooms left so...
Old May 6, 2005, 08:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
All I need to know is were everyone is going to stop after the bay bridge. I'll be coming from crofton area.
I really don't care where we eat, but you should add JR ribs to the list. Pretty good parking and great food. It's on 60 something street as soon a you get into ocean city. If we go in topside of coastal
Old May 6, 2005, 08:16 AM
Evolved Member

I will go. Which date is this OC Meet? theres one on the 20th
Old May 6, 2005, 11:00 AM
Evolving Member

the date, is listed above, lol
Old May 6, 2005, 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

Id say as for eating add BIG PECKERS to the list
Old May 8, 2005, 11:09 AM
Evolved Member

Rooms are starting to get filled up. I paid 302.00 for a room with two double beds check in Fri and check out Sun. What did everyone else pay? PM sent with all my info. 32 days away
Old May 8, 2005, 11:27 AM

i'm sending me ecu out for tuning this week, so I'll have a fun drive to OC
Old May 8, 2005, 03:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Deepseadiver
Rooms are starting to get filled up. I paid 302.00 for a room with two double beds check in Fri and check out Sun. What did everyone else pay? PM sent with all my info. 32 days away
damn, I'm renting my aunt's condo and it's $550 for the whole week. Gotta love family discounts
Old May 9, 2005, 03:12 AM
Evolving Member

I was going to call around today. Last time I was there I got a pretty sweet room with 2 full's and a kitchen for 100.00 and that was after about 15 minutes of badgering on the phone After we get checked in I'd say my gf and I & friends are gonna hit up Secrets if its not just completly packed, even then we'll still prolly try to get in. This is gonna be a blast, I was up at Salsibury College this weekend and they had fliers for this thing every 2 feet. So it should be a sweet show and I cant wait!

staton
Old May 9, 2005, 03:37 AM
Former Vendor

out of curoisity, why are you guys meeting so late.. esp if there is people that still have to check in to a hotel... most likely i be there to meet you guys, but im going to be there fri. morning..
Old May 9, 2005, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by dafarmer69
out of curoisity, why are you guys meeting so late.. esp if there is people that still have to check in to a hotel... most likely i be there to meet you guys, but im going to be there fri. morning..
Many of the people down here meeting at whitemarsh have to work Friday. Most get off of work around 5:00 pm so 7:00 is a reasonable time to leave. That gives a 2 hour window for people to get their things together etc. Besides, leaving at the same time with many other evos is better than driving by yourself .
Old May 9, 2005, 06:57 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Vision
Many of the people down here meeting at whitemarsh have to work Friday. Most get off of work around 5:00 pm so 7:00 is a reasonable time to leave. That gives a 2 hour window for people to get their things together etc. Besides, leaving at the same time with many other evos is better than driving by yourself .
Good Point. So what is the time and place we will meet is Whitemarsh definatly the place?

Quick Reply: Ocean City meet, everyone whos going, MUST READ!