Notices

Mut III Help for SST

Old Mar 26, 2015, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mut III Help for SST

Dear forum i have an 2010 USDA EVOX MR-T and i also bought myself a VCI and i downloaded the MUTIII Software PRE13121-00 which is the latest i think....

i have a couple of issues im dealing with.....

so far the mutIII works i can access everything on the laptop while connected,
every time i go to the SMV area (Select vehicle) it tells me Vehicle information isn't registered and the workshop manual along with the other options seem to be un-clickable. (presumable not installed)

Also some of the options in the Special Function area give me the same message (Vehicle information isn't registered) when i try to access them... how do i register the vehicle?

i put in the vehicle information in the (system select) option with the VIN number specs Ect, but that also did't do anything.... message still pops up

so far i know how to do the Teach In (clutch Relearn) for the SST and that was successful (reason i bought the MUT tool) but for example what if i wanna change the b001 firmware to the latest how do i flash it?....can someone please explain some of issues im having and help me understand how to flash it step by step if you guys don't mind....

one more thing..how does someone flash a new TCU mechatronic Unit with the VIN of the Car in case one fails....

Old Apr 8, 2015, 12:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Use the vin write tab within coding. Vin writing doesn't care if the vehicle is "registered".
Old Apr 18, 2015, 05:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kozmic27
Use the vin write tab within coding. Vin writing doesn't care if the vehicle is "registered".
Thanks for the info kozmic appreciate it...
Old May 10, 2021, 01:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mohannad
Dear forum i have an 2010 USDA EVOX MR-T and i also bought myself a VCI and i downloaded the MUTIII Software PRE13121-00 which is the latest i think....

i have a couple of issues im dealing with.....

so far the mutIII works i can access everything on the laptop while connected,
every time i go to the SMV area (Select vehicle) it tells me Vehicle information isn't registered and the workshop manual along with the other options seem to be un-clickable. (presumable not installed)

Also some of the options in the Special Function area give me the same message (Vehicle information isn't registered) when i try to access them... how do i register the vehicle?

i put in the vehicle information in the (system select) option with the VIN number specs Ect, but that also did't do anything.... message still pops up

so far i know how to do the Teach In (clutch Relearn) for the SST and that was successful (reason i bought the MUT tool) but for example what if i wanna change the b001 firmware to the latest how do i flash it?....can someone please explain some of issues im having and help me understand how to flash it step by step if you guys don't mind....

one more thing..how does someone flash a new TCU mechatronic Unit with the VIN of the Car in case one fails....

How do you do a Teach in with the MUT3 - I go to SST-special funtion but it is not listed there. Can you please help me figure out how to get the teach in done.