Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Nasa FL Fastoberfest Oct 6-7, Sebring Raceway

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 209 Likes on 189 Posts
Nasa FL Fastoberfest Oct 6-7, Sebring Raceway

Lots going on at this one, thought I'd share, likely coincides with other region's last events but this is the first i've seen this much going on.

Good morning-

I would like to personally invite EvolutionM members and others to our final event at Sebring on October 6-7 if you haven't already signed up. This promises to be another great NASA Florida weekend, and our last bit of fun until 2013! In addition to the usual range of HPDE, time trial, and double sprint roadracing action, we are busy planning:

-a 2 hour roadracing enduro on Saturday early evening;
-an Evolution phase 1 autocross school on Saturday;
-a NASA-X autocross on Sunday with our friends from MSCC;
-a Mazda roadster meet called "Miatoberfest";
-a catered dinner & trophy party on Saturday evening thanks to MAD Motorsports.

All the details so far, including a tentative schedule for the weekend, can be found at http://www.drivenasafl.com/scheduleresults/sebring .

Registration for on-track activities can be found here: https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1502

And registration for autocross activities can be found here: https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1507

At this moment we have entries available for everything but Hyperdrive, which is full. Also, HPDE1/2 is nearly full. And we definitely need more instructors, HPDE3/4 drivers, TT'ers, racers, and autocrossers to make this a big end-of-year success. If you have any questions, feel free to reply. Otherwise, please get yourselves registered ASAP if you haven't done so already. Also please invite your friends, tell the interweb forums and the Facebooks, etc - the more the merrier. Thanks again for your continued support and see you at Sebring!

Sincerely,

Jon

--
Jon Felton
Director, NASA Florida
386.227.7795 / www.drivenasafl.com
Bets are being taken for whomever does the AX, TT, Race, and Enduro and comes out on top . So far i'm doing the races and the enduro, will be interesting doing my first enduro with many pit stops for fuel , but it's cheap track time if you think about it. Was going to grab a Miator seat but wouldn't be as cost effective as running the Evo when it's all said and done (registration, rental, fuel, tire, and 1/4 the track time Vs registration, fuel I got, tires I have, and the full stint if she holds together). Should be fun .

PM me if your a first time-er and I can get you a hefty discount.