Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

HUGE SPRING KICKOFF MEET AT TOPLEVEL MAY 23rd

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2008, 07:55 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HUGE SPRING KICKOFF MEET AT TOPLEVEL MAY 23rd

For anyone who has been to a Toplevel meet, you will remember just how much fun they can be. We are in an industrial park and don't get an hassles from the police or anyone else. Last time there was a stunt bike crew, lots of smokey burnouts and all around good natured mayhem. I am not much for rules and luckily there will be none.

The BBQ will be fired up and there will also be some givewaways. Come join us on May 23rd and bring your friends. All makes and models are welcome. DSMs and Supras ussually turn out in good numbers. Please post if you intend to come so we can get enough food and drink for everyone. Toplevel is located off rt. 110 in Farmingdale. Directions to follow.

Things will kick off around 7 PM and go until the last man is standing. In case you get bored standing around, there just so happens to be an "adult store" directly across the street with really dirty peep shows. Not that I would know, but I have been told

Nyce1s.com will be video taping this event and if any one wants to do some advertising with them bring your check books. Directions take the Southern State to Exit 32N, when u exit that will put u on RT. 110, take 110 to Allen blvd, make right on Allen blvd, take Allen to Grand ave, make right on Grand ave and u will see the shop as u drive up the block on your left side 7 grand ave. 5 min from the hwy.

Top Level Performance
7 Grand ave
Farmingdale ny 11735
631-414-7449

Last edited by Gavin@TopLevelPerformance; May 20, 2008 at 08:20 PM.
Old May 23, 2008, 08:34 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weather will be really nice for the meet tonite, should be a great turnout