Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Ticketed: "Whale Tail"

Old Feb 8, 2004, 11:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTF??? if I recall rite, you can have your rear window painted black or put a big fat Barney in the back seat and its still ok, as long as you have the side mirrors. Look at Trucks, vans, etc they don't need the inside rearviev mirror. That cop must be outta his mind! Whale Tail!
Old Feb 8, 2004, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

I guess your car reminded the cop of his wife, probably pissed him off.
Old Feb 8, 2004, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
that is insane, let us know how court goes, I'd like to see what the judge rules... I'm sure it would get droped
Old Feb 8, 2004, 01:43 PM

The time in my sig is what I ran when I was stock, I ran my car 1 time since then when I only had a Dynoflash but my clutch was gone and could only pull out a 12.9.

I have Buschur's T/B w/ no cat on, thats the reason for the exhaust ticket. I am fighting it so I'll keep everyone updated.

Last edited by dekfu1; Feb 8, 2004 at 01:47 PM.
Old Feb 8, 2004, 07:43 PM
Evolved Member

Man that is funny ill have funny with that at work tomorrow. Just so ya know, someone mentioned about stickers on the window and stuffed animals like barney. A cop can write that ticket if he reasonable believes that it is hindering your view. So most cops don’t know it the car comes with the wing and if its factory. In all honesty they think it’s another important with a big wing.
Old Feb 8, 2004, 07:50 PM
Evolving Member

I didnt think you could ticket a car for something like that look aat semi's
Old Feb 8, 2004, 07:54 PM
Evolving Member

Insane lol.
Old Feb 8, 2004, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

Its also possible the cop just wrote you up so the state could make money. Many times cops will pull people over for no reason (looking for something) and if they see a, lets say, tassle hanging from your car, they will slap you with an obstruction ticket. Could be that too, but id fight that.
Old Feb 8, 2004, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
and cops wonder why nobody likes them...
Old Feb 8, 2004, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

blackevoVII thats bull ****, how can u say cops just pull ppl over for no reason, cause if you can prove that then he’s violating ur amendments. Cops need probable cause to pull you over, not so the government can make money. They have better things to do.
Old Feb 8, 2004, 08:28 PM
Evolved Member

you should get one of these, no blind spots here
Attached Thumbnails Ticketed: "Whale Tail"-1.jpg  
Old Feb 8, 2004, 09:33 PM
SVT
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Pitbul09
blackevoVII thats bull ****, how can u say cops just pull ppl over for no reason, cause if you can prove that then he’s violating ur amendments. Cops need probable cause to pull you over, not so the government can make money. They have better things to do.
Cops have like 80 possible reasons they can pull you over that you can't prove. Cops have a quota they have to reach. If they don't issue enough citations they'll get canned. A lot of them are douche bags. Why anyone wants to issue citations for a living is beyond me.
Old Feb 8, 2004, 09:55 PM
Evolved Member

this is blantantly obvious.. why the discussion wat he should do? just go fight it
Old Feb 9, 2004, 03:47 AM
Evolved Member

SVT = an another person who doesnt know what hes talking about.
Old Feb 9, 2004, 03:53 AM
Evolved Member

Pitbul, this may be true in most area's but around my town, South Abington TWP. they always pull kids and black people over for no reason, and they will let u off a DUI if u give them a grand cash... as i already found out with one of my friends that had gotten 2 dui's in my town... anwyas to make a long story short They profile people and pull them over, I got pulled over one time for driving below the speed limit, soon as the cop pulls me over.. he thinks he knows me which he does, says.. dont i work at such and such bar... then i tell him "NO" and he says " A car like yours was involved in a hit and run today" which it was the 2nd day I got my car and i HIGHLY doubt anyone had the same kind of car as me.. so he checks out my front bumpers.. says i didnt get in a hit and run.. then let me go.. dumb mo fo's

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ticketed: "Whale Tail"