Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Ticketed: "Whale Tail"

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2004, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JVlancer don’t take this to heart but its very hard to believe that the local police are taking $1000 bribes for letting ppl go for DWI's. Racial profiling is a thing of the past. Its now criminal profiling.
Old Feb 9, 2004, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man I love this guy ^^^ mr pitbull can you explain to me why EVERY time i drive through this one section of the town i work in weather im going slow fast reverse foword sideways upside down picking my nose i always get pulled over and harrsed why do i get pulled over because it is an area that was once a big street racing area it is no longer but the cops sure think it is the pull me over and run my licence ask me a bunch of stupid questions like do you have any warrents out on you then they see i have a perfect drivng record and have never been arested and they send me on.......
Old Feb 9, 2004, 12:31 PM
Evolved Member

mmmmm mmmmmmmmm *****....thats f*cked up
Old Feb 9, 2004, 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

In all honesty I cannot explain that it would be impossible cerfur. But if you feel like your getting pulled over for no reason, then complain to the city. Did u ask why u got pulled over? Well if most of u don’t know cars are equipped with video cameras. So they protect the officer and also can be used in court case for dwi offences or other reasons. Also the conversation is also recorded on the same tape. Now if u fell u did nothing wrong complain to the city and ask for them to watch the video. If they see that u were pulled over for no reason then I’m sure the city would not want a law suit and will disciplined the officer if not fire him.

See what happens is a lot of people complaining about getting pulled over and harassed and yet do nothing about it. If you feel your 1st amendment rights are being violated then do something about it! Use your elected public officials for help. Men and women are dying on foreign soil to protect your rights! So use them!

Last edited by Pitbul09; Feb 9, 2004 at 01:29 PM.
Old Feb 9, 2004, 01:26 PM
Account Disabled

$10 says you go to court and the jackass judge tells you to take the wing of your car. LMAO
Old Feb 9, 2004, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Lancer_4_Sale
$10 says you go to court and the jackass judge tells you to take the wing of your car. LMAO
$20 says the cop doesn't show or the Judge throws it out when you show him/her a factory brochure of the Evolution w/ the wing.
Old Feb 9, 2004, 01:41 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by Silencer

$20 says the cop doesn't show or the Judge throws it out when you show him/her a factory brochure of the Evolution w/ the wing.
$30 says the Judge DOESN'T do that as I have heard of SEVERAL SRT owners who have had to put mufflers on there cars when they came without mufflers.

The law CAN change your stock factory car.
Old Feb 9, 2004, 01:43 PM
Evolved Member

For those of you who arent familiar with the NE...especially Nassau cops.....you are guilty 'til proven innocent. That cop is a straight ******* much like alot of Nassau County cops...Suffolk too....*****es.....heaven forbid you pull your ride outta Brentwood or Valley Stream, or any other marginal 'hood the minute you hit a town line your *** is owned by any number of "town cops", when we already deal with county cops as well as state troopers.
Big reason I moved out of NY and into CT is that it is impossible to be young in a decent ride and not get harrassed. When I lived in Queens I pulled out of my driveway and got stopped at the corner...like 20 yards away...talkin' about a car with your description was called in as stolen. I was like WHA?!!!!!
And dont give me this protect your first right amendment crap....if this kid counter sues the udge will laugh at him and just verbally warn the cop to stop righting bogus tix.
Whale?????????
Pigs.....
(sorry about venting, but NY area enforcement is ridiculous)
Old Feb 9, 2004, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why should i fight this they dont give me a ticket they just bug me i avoid the area whenever i can only time i go though is to take a employee home somtimes who dosent have a car thats when i have trouble but if i start to complain press charges ect what happens??? every cop in the town knows me and god forbid i suceed and im pulled over if im drivng 56 in a 55 oh yes fight the police it would be like fighting the goverment
Old Feb 9, 2004, 01:49 PM
Evolved Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Old Feb 9, 2004, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

I am sorry...I was laughing at that racial profiling is a thing of the past comment.......whoa......
Old Feb 9, 2004, 01:53 PM
Evolved Member

Maybe in Canada the law can change a stock car.....
Not true in the U.S., if you want to prove me wrong look up the laws and/or the amendments that say so.

Honestly, why is it all the Canadians on these boards are so arguementative and always causing trouble......
Old Feb 9, 2004, 01:56 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by Tristar Racing
Maybe in Canada the law can change a stock car.....
Not true in the U.S., if you want to prove me wrong look up the laws and/or the amendments that say so.

Honestly, why is it all the Canadians on these boards are so arguementative and always causing trouble......
Please refer me to the amendments that say "we can't tell you to change your car" oh great and powerful lawyer.
Old Feb 9, 2004, 01:56 PM

okay here's what you should do, drop off a hooked on phonics kit
to the nypd and have them give it to the cop lolz..wtf is whall tail,
secondly file a complaint against the cop and tell him to eat his mom's dick and choke on it...and yea...file a complaint for loss of time...what a retard...uggh

oh yeah, you don't need a rear window...just a side drivers side mirror if you do have a rear window, if you dont have a rear window, then a passengers side mirror is required...but in this case, that cop is a dinkle berry...errRR
Old Feb 9, 2004, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Lancer_4_Sale

Please refer me to the amendments that say "we can't tell you to change your car" oh great and powerful lawyer.
I asked you to find the laws / amendments first....

Honestly this is the kind of childish behavior that is becoming the norm on these boards. Quite frankly Im sick and tired of it. Little boy, listen, get a job that is in the auto industry. You will soon learn that every detail of a car, including little things like windshield rake, window glass area, gound clearence, as well as almost every other faccet of automobiles are regulated by the governement. The government will NOT allow a car to be sold in the United States unless every piece of the car is cleared. To argue this point any further would just highlight how much of a childish poster you are.

Seriously, I hope I wasnt as annoying as you when I was a teenager.........

Quick Reply: Ticketed: "Whale Tail"