Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Enkei NT03+m 17x9.5 +38 w/ Direzza Z1 Star Specs (Philadelphia Area)

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2013, 12:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Enkei NT03+m 17x9.5 +38 w/ Direzza Z1 Star Specs (Philadelphia Area)

SOLD!!!

*Edit: I have added a second set of Star Specs. $150 for the four, or $75 if you purchase the wheels. See the second post*

For Sale: Enkei NT03+m with Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec Tires
Size: 17x9.5
Offest: +38
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Color: Hyper Black
Weight: 20.1lbs (wheel only)
Tires: 255/40 Star Specs with ~3"/32" -> 4"32"
Shipping: I would prefer a local pickup, but I will consider shipping at the buyers expense.
Trades: The Evo is sold, I would only entertain trade offers for 4x100 wheels (E30 fitment)
Price: $850 for the wheels and tires that are currently mounted. $150 for second set of tires. $925 for everything!

These are great wheels for someone that wants an affordable wide wheel setup that won't bend very easily and doesn't require any spacers. I've always ran 255/40's on these wheels without spacers. My car was lowered on Swift Springs, and there is no rubbing to speak of. This is a great setup for the HPDE, AutoX or just regular street use.

These wheels have no bends, no cracks and no previous repairs. One of the wheels has minor road rash (see pictures). One wheel is missing its center cap and one wheel does not have the metal valve stems that came with the wheels.

Otherwise these wheels are in excellent condition, and the tires still have some life left in them.

Wheel #1

Wheel #2

Wheel #3

Wheel #4

Here are a few shots of the wheels on the car

Not my car, but there were my wheels. That cone jumped right in front of me BTW.

Last edited by 06RS; May 31, 2013 at 06:46 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old May 22, 2013, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 126 Likes on 121 Posts
Free bump for you bud; I would have bought these from you in a heartbeat ~2 years ago

What a great combo and these wheels are quite reasonably priced. As the OP mentioned these are fantastic wheels due to their strength fitment weight and price point. I love them so much that I am running the exact same setup between wheels and tire size and they fit great

Good luck with the sale. Whoever picks these up will not be disappointed.
Old May 22, 2013, 01:38 PM
Evolving Member

Uhhh where were you like 2 months ago... I'm still thinking about it. I doubt they'll last long.
Old May 24, 2013, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Bumper for a good seller!!
Old May 26, 2013, 10:58 PM
Evolving Member

Second set of Star Specs available

Originally Posted by heel2toe
Free bump for you bud; I would have bought these from you in a heartbeat ~2 years ago

What a great combo and these wheels are quite reasonably priced. As the OP mentioned these are fantastic wheels due to their strength fitment weight and price point. I love them so much that I am running the exact same setup between wheels and tire size and they fit great

Good luck with the sale. Whoever picks these up will not be disappointed.
Originally Posted by PAdutch
Uhhh where were you like 2 months ago... I'm still thinking about it. I doubt they'll last long.
Originally Posted by 06MREvo
Bumper for a good seller!!
Thanks guys. I would keep the wheels, but my RS has been sold. The guy that purchased the car clearly doesn't have the best taste in wheels.

Just kidding... I have reason to believe that the buyer will see this thread/post.

I also have a spare set of Dunlop Direzza Star Specs available for sale. They are 255/40R17 and they have 4"/32" of tread remaining.

I would like to get $150 for the set.

For someone that wants everything together, I will offer the Enkei's and the second set of Star Specs for only $925.

Old May 28, 2013, 07:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by 06RS
Thanks guys. I would keep the wheels, but my RS has been sold. The guy that purchased the car clearly doesn't have the best taste in wheels.

Just kidding... I have reason to believe that the buyer will see this thread/post.
lol, Hey!!