Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

**OFFICIAL** KOP/Plymouth Meeting/Philadelphia Meet Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2016, 12:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by antlaud
Well, if we all have iPhones we can just start a chat. I'll post my number agin: 267-288-3671.

I live in philly, but I work in KOP.

You Philly gentlemen, where are you from in philly?
Same...215-436-0563...either myself or Anthony can start the chat just need the phone numbers to do so

KOP seems like the best spot to set up a meet because of the parking space...not sure how the police presence is but I am pretty sure everyone is old enough to not be a moron and make them come and kick us out...plus if we go to dinner we are paying customers and we are less likely to get kicked out...thus the reason the LA meet I set up was coordinated alongside Ritas...we did some fundraising for them and became buddy-buddy with the two owners...something we can discuss once we start chatting and all meet up
Old Jun 3, 2016, 12:17 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo
Definitely down, just can't do tuesday atm. I work outside the city anyway so a KOP meet would be cool with me anyway lol.

We could start a groupme chat if a Facebook group seems like to big of a jump since it's only a few of us for now lol.
A chat would be more effective for now! Facebook could get populated by the wrong crowd (I think you all know who I'm referring to )!
The following users liked this post:
Fizylftingdrnks (Jun 3, 2016)
Old Jun 3, 2016, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by antlaud
A chat would be more effective for now! Facebook could get populated by the wrong crowd (I think you all know who I'm referring to )!
Agreed! Everyone post their phone numbers and we can start up a text chat for now...once we get comfortable I can create a locked FB group so we can chat on there
Old Jun 3, 2016, 05:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Fizylftingdrnks
Niceeeeeee...looking forward to checking it out! And complaining about Subarus 😂😂😂😂
Shiet. Looking forward to showing it off.

I actually like some Subies. If done right and tastefully.

I AM anti rice. And anti dumbass.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

Go ahead and group chat me too. I love talking shiet.
253-324-8327
Old Jun 7, 2016, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by donny_utah
Go ahead and group chat me too. I love talking shiet.
253-324-8327
Had a great time last night at the meet fellas! Good to meet some fellow Evo owners and hang out for a while...hopefully Donny can make it next time!

Mojo and I won't be available next week as we are both out of town but in between we can meet up if you guys are free...I know Saturday I am free...maybe shoot for a cruise? If not, no biggie...looks like Monday at 9 PM each week at the Fox and Hound is agreeable to everyone so I am going to update the OP
The following users liked this post:
antlaud (Jun 8, 2016)
Old Jun 7, 2016, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad you guys are having more luck than I am (in case you care to know wtf I'm talking about - https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/no...rea-meets.html).

Sounds like I missed something last night, that's too bad. I guess next time. I live in Phoenixville (and work in Norristown), so it'd be easy for me to get out.
Old Jun 7, 2016, 10:06 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by NEpsiOver21
Glad you guys are having more luck than I am (in case you care to know wtf I'm talking about - https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/no...rea-meets.html).

Sounds like I missed something last night, that's too bad. I guess next time. I live in Phoenixville (and work in Norristown), so it'd be easy for me to get out.
Yeah definitely. I tried checking out the other thread but it was too much to sift through, and abbreviated words/code? Idk lol. Shoot your number!
Old Jun 7, 2016, 03:08 PM

More like luck of the draw...all of us were on the spotted thread at the same time...really spooky

Feel free to come out the next time! We are going to shoot for the 20th as the next one since most of us won't be around next week...if you guys are around and want to meet by all means go for it!

In the mean time, if anyone wants to meet up this week before Sunday I can do tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday. We have a text thread going (phone) so if you want to join up to keep updated besides on here feel free to PM one of us your number and we will add you!
Old Jun 8, 2016, 07:31 AM
Evolving Member

20th. Fox at 2100?
Old Jun 8, 2016, 07:50 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yep, that's a bet.
Old Jun 8, 2016, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo
Yep, that's a bet.
Yep!
Old Jun 8, 2016, 11:39 AM

Are you at the KOP mall? I just posted a dark mr in the lot in the spotted page. Shoot me a text and I will add you in: 267-288-3671.
Old Jun 8, 2016, 11:49 AM

I just posted a link to this thread on the KOP meets thread for more traction.
Old Jun 9, 2016, 03:41 AM

Guys count me in. I'm moving into Collegville next week so I'm down for a good time. I don't have FB though so I'd be out the loop.

215-450-0301

Quick Reply: **OFFICIAL** KOP/Plymouth Meeting/Philadelphia Meet Thread