Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

60k inspection

Old Feb 12, 2017, 06:16 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
60k inspection

Well, my wife has decided to move us out to *somewhere not redmond because it's stupid expensive* and it was declared that I'm not allowed to put my kids on the back of the bike (Shameless plug for my duc). So, I decided to strike back and got myself an evo (a long time dream car). I'm excited for it and already love how it feels, I bought it yesterday.

That said, I made it through everything and almost the full hour drive home from Tacoma till I got my first warning, the S-AWC warning, seems pretty typical from what I've read. I also got the stabilizer warning. It's at 60k miles, figure it's time to take it in for it's 60k mile inspection (surprised by the listed prices for that, but hey I knew that going into this that I'd be working on it a lot).

That said, looking at the different mitsubishi shops it looks like I want to take down to the Auburn mitsubishi, but is there anyone else you guys would suggest that might be better? Maybe someone that tunes? I thought about English Racing till I realized they're all the way down by Portland and that'd be a heck of a haul for a car throwing two engine codes at me constantly.

So I guess in short, for the Seattle folk (who may or may not be around anymore ) any recommendations?
Old Feb 13, 2017, 08:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
It's worth it to go to English Racing. Trust me. They're the best.