Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Clean 1997 2G GSX (AWD TURBO) Mitsubishi

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2013, 01:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clean 1997 2G GSX (AWD TURBO) Mitsubishi

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 2Gb AWD Turbo
114K miles
Grey leather interior
Power sunroof
Automatic Transmission

NEW PARTS INSTALLED:
-Timing belt/balance belt
-New Water pump
-Water Pipe O-Rings (both sides)
-New Alternator/alternator belt
-New Battery
-A/C belt/power steering belt
-Valve cover seal/spark plug seals
-NGK spark plugs
-OEM exhaust manifold/gaskets
-Radiator cap/Oil cap
-Rear hatch struts
-Flushed coolant/synthetic engine oil
-Rear differential fluid/Transmission fluid
-Transmission filter/pan gasket
-End Clutch Pack Kit (Overdrive)

Clean Retail Price is $5825, but asking $5500 cash OBO

This history of this DSM.... it was bought brand new in 1997 by a father and son. They bought and sold this car amongst themselves (2 times), so technically I am the 2nd owner, but you know what I mean. I have the original window sticker with all the options listed and back in 1997 and it retailed for $27,000. I also have the original owners manual (with leather case), maintenance booklet, and warranty information booklets. Its been garage kept most of its life so it is very clean for its age. It has a K&N intake, a custom exhaust, tinted windows, and aftermarket stereo already installed when I purchased the car. They did not supply me with the stock GSX wheels so I do not have them, but I have installed optional wider tires for better grip (235 instead of 215).

Heres the link to more photos of this GSX:
GSX PHOTOS

The wheels were previously Plastidipped to protect them from the salt and rocks in the winter time, but I have peeled them off to be ready for sale. Plastidip is a spray on rubber coating that protects painted surfaces. Plastidip will last for several years protecting the original paint and if you want to go back to original color it can be peeled off. Ive been running a Plastidip business since last year with a full car paint/dip booth to spray any color you like (and with any finish matte/gloss/satin). If you would like a certain color for the wheels or whole car just let me know we can work out a deal!

Plastidip pictures of customer cars:
PLASTIDIP PHOTO ALBUMS (customer cars)

Im located in WV
Please text/call 304-SixOneFive-FourTwoThreeOne

Please "Like" & "Share" my facebook page, thanks!
DMACSTYLE MOTORSPORTS PLASTIDIP PAGE

Please do not Private Message (PM) me on here since I do not check the messages, Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Clean 1997 2G GSX (AWD TURBO) Mitsubishi-gsx-back.jpg   Clean 1997 2G GSX (AWD TURBO) Mitsubishi-gsx.jpg  

Last edited by 3vo|3oost; Mar 6, 2013 at 07:56 AM.