Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 1994 Toyota Supra Turbo - Original 6 Speed

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2016, 06:26 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 194 Likes on 115 Posts
FS: 1994 Toyota Supra Turbo - Original 6 Speed

fg

Last edited by LV///R; May 1, 2017 at 11:02 AM.
Old Dec 23, 2016, 05:34 AM
EvoM Guru

I'm unsure why this is marked sold, but it's still available.

Willing to consider a clean evo + cash. I'd prefer an Electric Blue one, but I am open to black/white/grey as well.
Old Dec 23, 2016, 08:21 AM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 812 Likes on 677 Posts
The prices of Corollas and Supras... Never cease to amaze me...
Old Dec 23, 2016, 08:35 AM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by kaj
The prices of Corollas and Supras... Never cease to amaze me...
This is the most common thing I hear as of late. Supply and demand at it's finest. With only 3,XXX 6 speed/turbos sent to the states from '93 to '98, they're more rare than one realizes. Especially the clean ones.

Keep in mind, I've recently witnessed a low mileage (rare color) 6 speed supra go for $150,000.00 lately. Insane, but it's the reality of what will happen and continue to happen to these cars.

Old Dec 23, 2016, 09:02 AM
kaj

It's crazy. Prices on Evos are also going up. S2000, FDs, etc. They just don't make them like that, any more. I prefer old cars and also paid too much for my Evo. So I'm no stranger to over paying LOL.
I love Supras and Corollas, actually. I'd love to have either, but I can't do it, For the same reason I won't buy an R32 GTR. Bummer.
But definitely people out there willing to pay. Good luck, man. Beautiful car!
Old Dec 23, 2016, 09:37 AM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by kaj
It's crazy. Prices on Evos are also going up. S2000, FDs, etc. They just don't make them like that, any more. I prefer old cars and also paid too much for my Evo. So I'm no stranger to over paying LOL.
I love Supras and Corollas, actually. I'd love to have either, but I can't do it, For the same reason I won't buy an R32 GTR. Bummer.
But definitely people out there willing to pay. Good luck, man. Beautiful car!
Thank you, good sir!

I agree with you. Almost any Japanese performance car from the 90's and early 00's, that has a manual transmission and is in good condition will hold strong and most likely increase in time.

I've thought about the R32 GTR as well. I wish I would have purchased one also before the prices on those jumped within a short period of time! I have a soft spot for the evos though. I truly miss my one that I owned for 6+ years. It's way more practical in the Midwest than the supra is.
Old Dec 23, 2016, 09:45 AM
kaj

Originally Posted by LV///R
Thank you, good sir!

I agree with you. Almost any Japanese performance car from the 90's and early 00's, that has a manual transmission and is in good condition will hold strong and most likely increase in time.

I've thought about the R32 GTR as well. I wish I would have purchased one also before the prices on those jumped within a short period of time! I have a soft spot for the evos though. I truly miss my one that I owned for 6+ years. It's way more practical in the Midwest than the supra is.
haha. I can imagine. I happened onto my first Evo years ago. It just was a good fit for me. It does anything I could want from a car, so I was hooked. I sold it.. regretted it.. so overpaid for this one (it was the same model and color; exactly what I wanted, so...). I've thought about buying something else, but I can't find anything I'd rather have. I was about to go the kit car route... but I've been having SO much fun in this thing. I think I'll have to keep it.
I'd love a Supra as a weekend cruiser car. Perfect for up and down the freeway.... car shows. My Evo is 100% track oriented. It would be cool to have a car that I can make look nice, etc. Supras are still super sexy.
Old Dec 23, 2016, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Beautiful Supra, but I love 4 doors !!
I would love to own a Supra, gt3 rs, gtr 2001 V spec, Grand National, etc..
I say keep it, it's a pretty fine specimen !
I love my Evo, it's a little harsh at times ( bumpy ride) but overall I really love the car. The only thing I want at this point is the GG Mr bbs wheels to set it off, I have X rims but not really feeling it.
I looked at all the pics of you car, it's gorgeous !
Just give it time it WILL sell, but I still say keep it, peace..
Old Dec 30, 2016, 10:30 AM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by kaj
haha. I can imagine. I happened onto my first Evo years ago. It just was a good fit for me. It does anything I could want from a car, so I was hooked. I sold it.. regretted it.. so overpaid for this one (it was the same model and color; exactly what I wanted, so...). I've thought about buying something else, but I can't find anything I'd rather have. I was about to go the kit car route... but I've been having SO much fun in this thing. I think I'll have to keep it.
I'd love a Supra as a weekend cruiser car. Perfect for up and down the freeway.... car shows. My Evo is 100% track oriented. It would be cool to have a car that I can make look nice, etc. Supras are still super sexy.
I'm probably going to overpay for my next evo as well. I've noticed the asking prices are definitely over what they book for, but that's what the supra market is all about as well!

My next evo will replace the S2000 (as I'm selling it this coming week) and it'll be my primary track car/autox car. Goal is to build it similar to how I had my last evo set up, but going with a "big tire" this time around. Planning on doing the 18x10.5 +30 NT03+M's with some 285 RE71r's (or something similar). Wanting to get a good suspension setup as well. I went through 5 different setups in my last evo and my favorite was the AST 4100's, but it seems AST is frowned upon now? I'm unsure what route I'll go for sure...leaning towards the Ohlin's R&T, MCS or Penske singles, but maybe there are better/different options out there?

Originally Posted by lonestarr20
Beautiful Supra, but I love 4 doors !!
I would love to own a Supra, gt3 rs, gtr 2001 V spec, Grand National, etc..
I say keep it, it's a pretty fine specimen !
I love my Evo, it's a little harsh at times ( bumpy ride) but overall I really love the car. The only thing I want at this point is the GG Mr bbs wheels to set it off, I have X rims but not really feeling it.
I looked at all the pics of you car, it's gorgeous !
Just give it time it WILL sell, but I still say keep it, peace..
Thank you good sir. Most likely I'll be keeping it since I'm selling the S2000. I do have a couple of potential buyers but the way things have gone over the past few months, I won't be surprised if they flake out.

Old Dec 30, 2016, 01:50 PM
kaj

I have AST 4100s and no problems. I do know the BMW guys absolutely do not like them. I kept reading about warranty issues with the top lock nut coming loose and wreaking havoc. If i ever get rid of them, I'll get Ohlins due to the fact that I usually drive to the track. I can't find a better coilover for the steet and that still performs well at the track.

285 is a lot of tire. I don't even think I'm fast enough to really tax my 255s LOL
The S2000 is also on my list. I will own one, eventually. Unless prices keep getting silly on those too haha.