Notices
Mitsubishi Vehicles (Airtrek / Outlander) Use this forum to discuss any other types of Mitsu/DSM vehicles, past and present

Need help car wont start think maybe ecu is toast

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2014, 05:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help car wont start think maybe ecu is toast

Hi everyone I'm new here and really need some help.I think I may have fried my ecu like a dummy lol
I have a 2001 eclipse gt spyder that will not start now after I made a mistake wirring halo lights.
What I did was connect the positive wire to a terminal in the relay/fuse box and while the wire was connected the car wouldn't start.Then I removed it and the car started fine but after I shut down the car later I tryed to start my car and now it won't start at all.Below I'll post a picture of the terminal I connected to in my relay box im trying to figure out what this terminal belongs to so I can figure out what I messed up. If anyone can help me identify what it belongs to I would really appreciate the help thanks

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Jul 20, 2014, 06:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you haven't figured it out yet, here's what I would suggest. Looking at the picture it looks like you were cleaning the engine bay. Did you cover up the alternator? next if you have a compressor I would remove all the relays,fuses 1 by 1 and dry out the connectors,while they are out check fuses to see if any are blown.