Notices

FS/WTB in Outlander

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2014, 04:44 PM
El Jefe

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
FS/WTB in Outlander

2018 Edit: Use the Marketplace!

For the time being, we are allowing FS/WTB posts, for parts specific to the Outlander Sport, in the Outlander Sport subforum, subject to standard site Marketplace rules (See #6 here!) to be posted within this subforum. The Outlander Sport community is small and doesn't justify a marketplace forum yet, but we want to make sure this community has a means to sell/buy parts.

Please be aware this policy is subject to change at any of our Admin's ill tempered whim ( ), so be thoughtful and respectful of our site rules.

Edit: Please tag threads with [FS] or [WTB] so we can keep track of them.

Last edited by WestSideBilly; Jul 9, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old Dec 9, 2014, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Faaantastic!
Old Dec 10, 2014, 04:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thank you for allowing this. I've been an Admin in many forums in the past, and am glad I went about it the right way by asking permission. Thanks for supporting our small community.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 02:55 PM
EvoM Moderator

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Guy's, as stated in the OP, you still MUST comply with the F/S Section rules.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 10:45 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I made a For Sale: thread for my floor liners, but somebody deleted it and I didn't receive any private messages regarding the thread removal.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 09:29 AM
El Jefe

I don't see any sign of a deleted post/thread anywhere, so I'm assuming it's lost to the database gremlins.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not much action on here yet. i like to buy and sell
Old Apr 23, 2015, 05:24 PM
EvoM Moderator

Post was lacking "paper with username and date" in the pictures. I "unapproved" the thread and PM'ed Wes. He made this post in the time between me hiding the thread and sending the PM (I got pulled away in the midst of typing it, so there was a bit of a delay).

Wes, I assume you got my PM? Either way, snap some new pics and we'll bring the thread back. Sorry for the confusion!

-James
Old Apr 23, 2015, 07:01 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ahh I see, I actually quoted the pictures from my build thread and already have them boxed up and taped. Also just got the PMs today
Old May 13, 2015, 10:17 AM
EvoM Moderator

Originally Posted by Forum Rules
6. Marketplace rules:

EvolutionM.net is in no way responsible for any transaction that takes place through this site. EvolutionM.net provides a venue for our members to buy and sell vehicles and parts. Like any private transaction conducted via the internet, there are risks involved. Before entering in a transaction with another member, consider the costs and information being provided. Caveat emptor.
  1. The Marketplace section of the forum is for contributing members of the site. In order to post in the Marketplace you must have at least 15 on-topic posts in a technical forum (not show&shine, other cars, off topic, etc) and have been a member for 15 days. Post whoring to meet selling requirements is not permitted.
  2. All "For Sale" threads must be posted in the appropriate subforum of the Marketplace. All "For Sale" threads MUST INCLUDE:
    • PICTURE OF THE ITEM WITH A SIGN CONTAINING THE DATE AND YOUR EVOM USERNAME
    • You need a sign in the picture with the part you are selling. Using image manipulation software does not count.
    • Price
    • Accurate description of item and its current condition
    • Location of seller
    • Willingness to ship.
  3. Lowballing in the Marketplace is not allowed. This includes comments on price, where to get it cheaper, or any inflammatory remarks.
  4. The Marketplace is only for automotive items which are intended for use on Lancer, Evolution, and/or Ralliart models.
  5. 'Group buys' by non-Vendors are not allowed.
  6. The merchandise that you are selling must be owned by you and in your possession. Selling items for friends/acquaintances is not permitted.
  7. If applicable VIN number - Transmissions, Shortblocks, body parts which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your username/date next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the FS post in plain text.
  8. We encourage you to use the iTrader feature to view other members feedback prior to entering transactions. Although this can be an indicator for trustworthiness, it should not be considered a guarantee. We also encourage you to leave feedback for completed transactions. Leaving feedback is not required, however, and the choice not to leave feedback is not considered a valid reason to leave negative or neutral feedback for another party.
Just to be clear, these are the requirements linked in the OP.
Old May 7, 2016, 05:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im confused, where do I post my FS post? In this thread or the Outlander main thread?
Old May 7, 2016, 06:30 PM
EvoM Moderator

Originally Posted by SUX2BU85
Im confused, where do I post my FS post? In this thread or the Outlander main thread?
Make your own thread, just be sure to follow the rules posted above. Especially having the username/date in the picture(s).
Old Jul 9, 2018, 02:48 PM
El Jefe

For anyone looking to buy or sell, please use the Marketplace. The Outlander and Outlander Sport are both options when creating listings.

Thanks,
WSB