Notices

Just tried ENEOS engine oil

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2015, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just tried ENEOS engine oil

Just changed my 0w20 ENEOS oil. The car feels much smoother. I feel the rvr has more power and torque as well. There are some dyno test with this oil on YouTube showing that few hp improvement on various cars. I am going to put it in to my friends rvr tomorrow sonas to see if it is consistant. If you are about to chang your oil, give it a try and let us know!
Old Aug 2, 2015, 06:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fresh oil is always a good thing, I too went through the phase of using premium fluids in the past (Motul). I'm just not sure if it's the butt dyno or placebo but after a while the cost couldn't be justified anymore, especially with such marginal gains, if any.

Thanks for sharing though, where did you pick up Eneos in Canada if you don't mind me asking?
Old Aug 8, 2015, 07:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by infected
Fresh oil is always a good thing, I too went through the phase of using premium fluids in the past (Motul). I'm just not sure if it's the butt dyno or placebo but after a while the cost couldn't be justified anymore, especially with such marginal gains, if any.

Thanks for sharing though, where did you pick up Eneos in Canada if you don't mind me asking?
Its been a while, i still feel the different everyday not the fresh oil feel i know what you mean. My friend is a auto part wholesaler and he stocks some eneos oil. I just put this oil to my friends rvr, same feeling too. Next step i will try the transmission oil from eneos.
Old Aug 9, 2015, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Autopartsway.ca sells it online. Performance shops in your area might have it. Frankly, I can't imagine there is much difference compared to WalMart synthetic.
Old Aug 9, 2015, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by infected
I'm just not sure if it's the butt dyno or placebo but after a while the cost couldn't be justified anymore, especially with such marginal gains, if any.
One of the greatest questions of all time!
Old Aug 9, 2015, 07:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
if the OP can feel a power difference in a different brand of oil, imagine how blown away he'd be by the 1-2 hp gain from an intake!