Notices
Pacific Northwest General areas surrounding Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Spokane, Yakima, Portland, Eugene, Bend, Medford

Attn: Central Oregon Lancer/Evo owners!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2004, 01:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attn: Central Oregon Lancer/Evo owners!

Hey guys and gals -
I've been seeing more and more Evo's and Lancer's around since we got our new Mitsu dealer in Redmond... but I never seem to find anyone on here! If you are from the Bend or Redmond (or surrounding) areas, POST UP!

Also, JiveMotorsports is looking to borrow an Evo for a few hours one afternoon to work on a trunk enclusure... if you'd be willing to loan your Evo, please drop me a line
-Josh
Old Aug 31, 2004, 02:48 PM
Evolved Member

There's a whole grip of us in our club. Maybe we can arrange a meet and greet day? Hopefully before the weather gets any worse in the coming months.
Old Aug 31, 2004, 07:57 PM

I'm from lapine... we should chill sometime =) I got my Evo from the new redmond dealership. Theres this guy I've seen in town with a white Evo in town but I havn't had a chance to talk to him. Its nice to know someone is in my area. TLNW is cool and all, but everybody is up north and all the meets are atleast 3 1/2 hours away minimum. I just dont have the time for that.

Do you know anybody else in our area?

Last edited by 2004BlkEvo8; Aug 31, 2004 at 08:00 PM.
Old Aug 31, 2004, 09:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 2004BlkEvo8
I'm from lapine... we should chill sometime =) I got my Evo from the new redmond dealership. Theres this guy I've seen in town with a white Evo in town but I havn't had a chance to talk to him. Its nice to know someone is in my area. TLNW is cool and all, but everybody is up north and all the meets are atleast 3 1/2 hours away minimum. I just dont have the time for that.

Do you know anybody else in our area?
We currently have one member (digdat) in Eugene, but we've discussed on several occasions that all we need is to have more potential members down there and we'd make room for a new south region!

Back on topic, glad to see that you've got your business still going Josh! Didn't even recognize you until I saw your car on your website.
Old Sep 1, 2004, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by ghostrider
We currently have one member (digdat) in Eugene, but we've discussed on several occasions that all we need is to have more potential members down there and we'd make room for a new south region!

Back on topic, glad to see that you've got your business still going Josh! Didn't even recognize you until I saw your car on your website.
Euegene is still a good 2 1/2 hours away. There is about 5 Evo's in the Bend area, but none of them are on here.
Old Sep 2, 2004, 10:42 PM

Jon, thanks for noticing me Yeah, there are a few Evo's in Central Oregon and 2004BlkEvo8 (Dave) is the only one on the boards. I've seen a whole bunch of lancers, and you'd think that at least a few would be on here. There is one dude in Bend - he's bought some stuff from me and he's running my Turbo Group Buy... but other than him and Dave - there are no evo/lancer guys on these forums. I guess we dont have enough of a pull to get you guys down here, huh? Thats too bad... there are a few nice lakes down this way
Old Sep 2, 2004, 10:47 PM
Evolved Member

Hey josh I'm about 2 hours away from where your at I'm just the other side of mount hood but my gf's parents live out your way so we end up in redmond several times a year... I am also part of team lancer NW and I agree with Jon we should try to do something out there sometime or have a devision out there the more lancers the better.
Old Sep 2, 2004, 10:53 PM

Sentinal, sounds awesome man! Yup, i live in Redmond - It's a pretty nice place out here. I actually grew up in San Fran... but my family moved up here about 5 years ago when I was 17. Anyways, yeah, if you are going to be in the area let me know. I'd love to get together with you and whoever else wanted to come along for lunch or something.
Old May 9, 2014, 11:26 AM

I am bringing this thread back from the grave. it is now 2014 and i have seen more than a few evo's about town here in Central Oregon (mostly Bend). Soooo many Subaru fanboys. Not that i am hating i have also partaken in the may pleasures of boxer power but I thought maybe some new introductions were in order or maybe a meet of some kind.

Thoughts?