Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Ralliart Mud Flaps for the Evo in Red, Blue, or Black

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2004, 03:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ralliart Mud Flaps for the Evo in Red, Blue, or Black

I'm putting together a group buy on the Ralliart mud flaps for the Evo. I've owned two sets of them and absolutely love them. The first set I bought was red with white lettering. I got them over a year ago for my first Evo. After that car was totaled and a new Evo RS was bought, I wanted to get another set, but I wasn't sure if red mudflaps would look good on a red car. So I started talking to different people and I finally found the guy who is contracted to make these for Mitsubishi of the United Kingdom (Colt) for OEM applications. It seems there is a slight difference in the JDM market Ralliart mud flaps and the UKDM market mud flaps. The JDM ones are only available in red or "fake carbon fiber style", while the UKDM ones are available in red, blue, and black. You can also get the Ralliart logo in different colors, instead of just white in the JDM market. The Ralliart logo is available in red, white, blue, and black. You can also get these with no logo at all, in case you don't want the "flashiness" of the Ralliart logo on all 4 corners of the car.

I've talked to site admin about this and it is totally legit. I am not trying to make any money off of this transaction, I'm just simply passing along some great savings that I have been offered. I bought my new mud flaps for $324.95 USD after shipping and handling. Since then, I have worked out a deal that will allow me to order 10 sets of these at a reduced price. I will then have them shipped to me, and when they arrive, I will ship them out to you, via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. Delivery Confirmation numbers will be provided as soon as they ship.

The price is set at $300 shipped. Included in the box will be front and rear mudflaps, all mounting hardware needed, and instructions in English. The color options are listed below:

Plain mud flaps (with no logo):
-Red
-Blue
-Black

Mud Flaps with Ralliart logo:
- Red with black logo
- Red with red logo
- Red with white logo
- Red with blue logo
- Blue with black logo
- Blue with red logo
- Blue with white logo
- Blue with blue logo
- Black with black logo
- Black with red logo
- Black with white logo
- Black with blue logo

These install very easily to factory mounting holes with no cutting, drilling, or fabrication. You do not have to remove the wheels to install them, and you can take them off at any time to clean them, or just to leave them off for normal driving if you only want to use them in foul weather. The 75% of the bracketry can stay bolted to the car when they are removed, and the other 25% remains on the mud flaps.

I can accept PayPal, including credit card/check card payment through a PayPal terminal, even if you don't have a PayPal account. I've done business in the past and it has earned me a US Premier Account with PayPal and have a Seller Reputation of 34. Until all 10 spots on the Group Buy are filled, I don't want to receive anybody's money.

So, let's get the ball rolling. Who want's in?

1. boyd494 (black with black logo) PAID
2. hbruce16 (blue with white logo) PAID
3. ScorpioEvo8 (black with white logo) PAID
4. blueblue (red with white logo) PAID
5. EvoGLH (black with white logo) PAID
6. Darwinator (red with blue logo) PAID
7. speedomodel (black with no logo) PAID
8. 90GSX-03EVO (black with red logo) PAID
9. EVO MR FU (black with black logo) PAID
10. Bexa20 (red with white logo) PAID
11. Greg K (black with black logo) PAID

On a side note: Like I said, I'm not selling these to make money. I'm passing along this deal to people who are familiar with the quality of the Ralliart mud flaps and how impossible it has been to find them in the US for under $400. These are $300 shipped, and that isn't my price, that is the price that has been set by the manufacturer + overseas shipping + "me-to-you" shipping. I don't want to have people try to work the price down, because I can't do it at this time. I also can't provide feedback for comments like "those are ugly" because I don't make them. If you don't like them, don't buy them. I am not asking for your business, because I am not profiting on these. - Thank you.

Last edited by 90GSX-03EVO; Nov 12, 2004 at 12:47 PM.
Old Nov 4, 2004, 03:10 PM
Evolved Member

I'll submit more pictures of different color options as I receive them. For now, these are all I have. They came in today and are going on my car tomorrow.

As you can see in the third picture, they polyurethane is as wide as two quarters stacked together. You WILL NOT tear this stuff easily. The red ones I had on my first Evo when it was totaled...They were one of the only parts that survived!
Attached Thumbnails Ralliart Mud Flaps for the Evo in Red, Blue, or Black-black-white-01.jpg   Ralliart Mud Flaps for the Evo in Red, Blue, or Black-black-white-02.jpg   Ralliart Mud Flaps for the Evo in Red, Blue, or Black-black-white-03.jpg  
Old Nov 4, 2004, 03:21 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up

mark me down for a set. black on black rocks
Old Nov 4, 2004, 04:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mark me down too. black with white ralliart. But I need to know how long it would take to receive. I need them asap
Old Nov 4, 2004, 04:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ray3328
mark me down too. black with white ralliart. But I need to know how long it would take to receive. I need them asap
After all 10 spots are filled on the GB list and after everyone sends payment, it will take aprox 1 week for them to get to me. Then it will take USPS Priority Mail aprox 1 week to get from me to you. I will ship as soon as I receive.
Old Nov 4, 2004, 04:34 PM

I'll take a set of Blue with White lettering (but kind wanna se a pic of the blue with white and blue with black first). But I definatly want a set so add me to the list...
Old Nov 4, 2004, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

If you can show me pics of a silver evo with:

red with white logo
black with white logo

Old Nov 4, 2004, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crusin_lancer
If you can show me pics of a silver evo with:

red with white logo
black with white logo

Both of these will be done tomorrow. We are putting the mud flaps that I got today on a Silver Evo to take pictures, and then we are changing them out and putting on my old red ones for the same reason. You'll have your pics. At this time, these are the only two colors I have in my posession. I'm also going to test fit them on a Lancer OZ and a Ralliart Lancer to see if they will work there as well.

I'll post all the pics and info as soon as it's done.
Old Nov 4, 2004, 06:14 PM

Maybe a stupid question, but does they fit on a Ralliart 04 ????
Old Nov 4, 2004, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wild_child
Maybe a stupid question, but does they fit on a Ralliart 04 ????
Originally Posted by 90GSX-03EVO
I'm also going to test fit them on a Lancer OZ and a Ralliart Lancer to see if they will work there as well.

I'll post all the pics and info as soon as it's done.
Old Nov 4, 2004, 06:46 PM
Evolving Member

nice
Old Nov 4, 2004, 06:47 PM
Evolved Member

Josh these are awesome - I bought a JDM set with the fake cf look on mine - and it looks awesome

I got them from a person who bought the for 360 plus shipping off of vividracing and he sold them to me brand new for 290.

Good luck with these guys - they are easy to clean - just hose off and everything will come right off - they protect against rock chips and anything that your tire will pick up and smear on the side of the car. These will work great in the snow too

good luck guys,

Joel

Last edited by YellowFever; Nov 4, 2004 at 07:06 PM.
Old Nov 4, 2004, 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

awesome..nice to hear more positive feedback!!!
Old Nov 4, 2004, 07:34 PM
Evolving Member

hey i want the red flaps, posting again
Old Nov 4, 2004, 07:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Darwinator
hey i want the red flaps, posting again

Plain red flaps with no logo, right?

Last edited by 90GSX-03EVO; Nov 4, 2004 at 07:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Ralliart Mud Flaps for the Evo in Red, Blue, or Black