Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Before You Buy Anything On This Forum...

Old Mar 21, 2005, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what can i do if i paypal someone and never recieve the goods? is there anything i can do?or am i just out luck

Paypal has a program called buyer protection. You need to file a claim with them. I was able to recover most of the money, with my purchase not showing up, but not all of it. Good Luck.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...p-info-outside
Old Mar 22, 2005, 02:48 AM

Paypal is supposed to have some kind of protection you can look into. I made a couple purchases from ebay and never got my items and at the time there was a time limit to make a claim, but my conditions at the time, working out of town for extended time made it too late for me to make any claims when I never got my items. The rules might have changed since then.
Personally I would hope to get all the details of the transaction put together in such a way that that being the shipper or the reciever it would be easy to track and make a claim as soon as the item is obviously not coming. The time limit for paypal sometimes didn't take the time ground post takes sometimes so that not a good method to use unless they've extended the time limit for making claims which I think they might have since the last time I used the system.
Old Apr 14, 2005, 03:46 PM

great advice, thanks