Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1993 Nissan NX2000 -in chicago $2,000

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2007, 02:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1993 Nissan NX2000 -in chicago $2,000

So this is my old car that I had before I bought my Evo. I had alot of dreams for it but decided I needed something to better suit my needs.
I gave the car to my mom when someone rammed into her Nissan Sentra. She recently got a great deal on a 2002 Honda Accord because someone passed away. She basically inherited it. So now we have this extra car sitting in the garage. I'm not in a hurry to sell it but I know there's a teenager out there that would love this car.

The car is basically stock, I've put alot of money in it.

Here are the features:

1. It's got a custom paint job of about 4 years - 5 years now.
2. My dad made leather seats for me for the 2 front seats.
3. The sound system is amazing in this vehicle, I put pioneer all around and considering the top half of this car is entirely almost glass, the sound bounces perfectly inside. I installed tweeters and a bazooka base tube in the trunk.
4. It's a T-top convertible.
5. I put a new engine in it when i bought it from japan. The original engine was not taken care of and starved of oil. I replaced the engine when the car had 103K miles. I think it's about 125 now.. I'll check it when i get home.
6. It has red neon lights that are completely hidden underneath a nice channel underneath the car. I was in my neon phase when i bought it.
7. The Rear has a motor that automatically lifts the rear hatch, by a custom control.
8. I put a wing on the car but you can feel free to remove it to your liking.
9. The car has automatic locks and an alarm already installed.
10. PIA headlights installed.
11. Custom clear front turning signal markers installed.
12. Brighter lights installed lighten up the road 100% better.
13. Tires have plenty of tread on them.
14. I painted the Calipers on this car to match the red paint. (Can you tell I was obsessed with the car )..
15. Car is Automatic, please note pictures don't show leather seats I installed.

Please note that this picture is about 3 years old. The car still looks about the same.. but it is not cleaned as much as I used to have it and there are some scrapes and nicks around the rear bumper. My EX Gf who i let drive this car was not very good about finding a good parking spot. However they are minor and can be touched up very easily. Oh and the rims in the picture are no longer on the car. My mom needed stock rims so she wouldn't have to worry about driving through pot holes and I sold the rims.

Mechanically the car if flawless. It has never died on me; the oil and fluids have been properly changed at the correct intervals.

If it doesn't sell I'll keep it as my 2nd car but I'm sure someone could use it.

The price is 2,000$ . I could have asked for more but i figured I'd save the haggling price, back and forth. I know it's definitely worth the price.

Last edited by Jedi_Gill; Jun 7, 2007 at 06:47 AM.
Old Jun 9, 2007, 10:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car is Sold Thanks for your inquiry.