Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 1995 6 speed SUPRA Turbo

Old Dec 9, 2008, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 1995 6 speed SUPRA Turbo

Price is 27,000
Car must go have deposit on another car
You can contact me at mike_brrll@yahoo.com or call 480-228-0216

Description:
1995 Hardtop 6spd Single Turbo w/ Fuel - lots of new items, 119,500 original miles
The Hard top is extremly hard to find in this good of condition.

Currently insured for an agreed value of $45,000.00. I mention this to help visualize the value you will get. Over $50,000 invested and a file folder of receipts to prove it.

* All electronic accessories work. All options work (A/C, Power Steering, etc.) Extra clean interior, nothing broken, no tears in leather, no bubbling, scuffs, cracks, or tears in dash or door panels (* driver's door - see pic)
The Exterior is flawless
* Complete $6,000 three stage repaint to Lexus Absolutely Red just about 2,000 miles ago (1 1/2 yrs ago). No dings whatsoever, no scratches, swirls, etc. Glass, bumpers, mirrors, handles, interior trim, rubber mouldings and seals, hood, antenna, marker lights, head & tail lights, brake scoops, rockers etc. were all removed before prep and paint - pictures to document it.
* 1998 spec tail lights, turn signals and headlights, tails have about 5,000 miles on them and are immaculate, headlights were repainted inside just like stock but utilizing automotive paint to remedy the cheap Toyota '98 Headlight bubbling paint.
* All window mouldings are new and spotless, the rear 1/4 windows were also replaced at the time of paint since those mouldings and windows are one piece, new windshield as of 2002. Car was also de-badged @ time of paint.

* Tan leather interior out of a 97 in great condition. Only some wrinkles in the leather and a slight scuff on the driver's seat bolster but no tears or cracks. Rear seats in excellent condition. Carpet has no stains, missing patches, or worn spots.
* New OEM Floormats in the car and a complete set of unopened OEM floormats to go with it.
* Leather door panels in excellent condition, 1 small tear on driver's door panel at bottom - but unless you squat, you can't see it (mentioned above, picture included)
* Ashtray lid and Center console lids in perfect condition, these are usually broken in other Supras.
* Dash panels all freshly painted.

Engine / Electronics:

New engine gaskets and seals throughout, no leaks. All new hoses and belts.

* New DieHard gel type/sealed battery
* 32k miles on Toyomoto head rebuild, fresh valve seals and adjustment - no ticking or smoking
* 32k miles on new water and oil pumps
* 12k miles on new fan clutch
* 27k miles on Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator using distilled water and Toyota coolant only
* Toyomoto head gasket
* Great compression test numbers, they have not changed by more than 2 or 3psi since I put the engine together in 2002. I check compression at every spark plug change.
* GReddy Power Extreme Exhaust System
* GReddy BCC
* GReddy Profec Type S Boost Controller
* GReddy Turbo Timer
* GReddy black faced 60mm electronic Boost and EGT gauges with peak/hold and warning
* AEM Wideband Oxygen Sensor with gauge in stock clock location. I still have the stock clock in storage.
* Powerhouse Racing/Performance Motor Research MAP-ECU - runs 11.1's to 11.3's under boost all the way up to 26psi. Car pulls very strong and drives great throughout the rpm range. The map could use a little bit of smoothing out throughout the vacuum range, but it runs at 14.7 a/f ratio for the most part.
*Car was dynod and tuned on 91 pump gas in Phx AZ 455HP 409 Tq at 15 psi 482hp at 430 tq on mix 104 and 91 17 psi

Turbo Kit:

* 5,000 miles on HPF Single Turbo kit - most of it highway driving riding up to hang out with buddies almost weekly at about 20 miles distance each way and a 1,000 mile round trip to a Supra meet (highway miles). The car was not daily driven since 2003. This turbo kit was installed in March of 2006. It was never taken to the track, and ran at 14-18 psi the entire time it was on the car except for the 10 gallons of race gas I ran to tune the high boost where it saw 24psi a few times and 3 pulls at 26psi.

Turbo kit details:

* PTE 66 Turbo with .81 a/r hot side.
* Stainless HPF tubular header
* 4" HPF stainless steel downpipe, helps spool the turbo tremendously quick.. what lag?
* 40mm HPF Wastegate vented to atmosphere
* 4" thick HPF front mount intercooler with powdercoated HPF intercooler pipes
* HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve with purple insert

Fuel System:

* 1,700 miles on new SP fuel system
* PTE 720cc injectors
* Dual Walbro in-tank pumps, feeding the stock line and one -6 ss line with billet filter
* Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator with remote fuel gauge
* SP Black Anodized fuel rail with dual side feed and center return

Drivetrain:

This is one of the newest items in the car, and one of the strongest plusses. You will not likely get this from a high mileage original TT 6spd Supra or most other swaps that use high-mileage salvaged or imported parts. $8,000 for this upgrade alone.

* 2,600 miles on a fresh Jeff Watson rebuilt V-160 6spd tranny ($1,500 (list) in parts alone, all 6 gears, linkages, bearings, & bushings are new) - shifts amazing.
* 2,600 miles on HPF Feramic Clutch & ACT Pressure Plate, OEM Clutch Slave Cylinder, & brand new OEM flywheel (1,000 RWHP capable clutch setup, very daily driver friendly), has clutch pedal bypass mod.
* 2,600 miles on BRAND NEW OEM 6spd Limited Slip Differential ($2,200 complete, not just internal gears)
* 2,600 miles on new driver's side rear axle - replaced as part of the conversion.

Wheels / Suspension:

* 3,500 miles on 18" Volk GramLights 57Pro in Gunmetal, I clean inner dish with every wash, it's sparkly clean! No curb rash, none are bent or have hit any potholes.
* 3,500 miles on BFGoodrich KDW2 235/40/18 and 285/30/18 75% tread left at rear, 90% up front. Rear fenders were cut, sanded, sealed, and painted by my body shop.
* TT brakes up front, with about 9,000 miles on front rotors and pads, no hard stops on them, no squeals
* About 6,000 miles on Goodridge/TRD SS brake lines & new brake fluid
* About 6,000 miles on new OEM front lower control arms/ball joint assemblies
* TT Sway bars front and rear
* Eibach Springs

The car was purchased with 47,700 miles back in October of 1999 from the owner i bought it from. I am the fourth owner. Car was never smoked in. It was first registered in 1996 in NJ for 1 year & then came down to Miami where an older guy had it along with a porsche & vette. The third owner has been building this car for over 8 yrs & have put a great deal of effort into everything that's been done to it. All work has been performed with the highest quality possible materials, methods, factory manuals and specifications, and executed in an extremely clean fashion, I am very meticulous. I have never had a single problem with the car and have contacts across the US who will verify. It was driven from Miami FL to Phoenix AZ with out a single problem. 2500 miles
i'm sure I'm forgetting a few things so feel free to ask.

The car says "NA" on the VIN even though almost everything on it is new. If you can't get over that, then this car is not for you. If you insure it through a regular insurance company, the "NA" will actually be a plus in terms of rates. There is nothing different on this car than an origional tt other than the vin

You can contact me at mike_brrll@yahoo.com or call 480-228-0216

Thank you,
Mike
Old Dec 11, 2008, 01:10 PM

Ill give you 20k...
Old Dec 11, 2008, 09:51 PM
Evolving Member

make it 26k and you have a deal
Old Dec 12, 2008, 03:19 PM

stock NA book value is like 11,000 bank will never give me a loan for that much...but good luck
Old Dec 12, 2008, 03:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GL with sale man Def a clean Supra
Old Feb 5, 2009, 11:40 AM
Evolving Member

this thing still for sale?