Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Northeast]: 08 GSR for sale

Old Jul 28, 2016, 09:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
08 GSR for sale

cVehicle: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR non-SSS
Color: Rally Red
Mileage: Almost 61k
VIN: JA3AW86V58U044566
Title Status: Clean, but financed
Price: $20,000 or best offer

Hi guys.

I have for sale my 2008 Evo X GSR. It is non-sss. I posted this ad to CL so for more details, click the link here: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5686114146.html . However, there are some things I left out of the CL ad, so since this an Evo forum (and I care more about Mitsu people vs non-Mitsu people), I'll tell a couple of things

-the instrument cluster was swapped with a Ralliart. Right now, as I type this, it reads 53,5xx. There is approximately 7,399 more miles on the car. This will continue to go up.
-if i don't sell the car privately, it will be sold to a dealership in all likelihood August 8th.
-the passenger side front bumper has a quick disconnect latch on it. I made this myself (ghetto-ly but it hasn't given me any problems) because the bumper clips broke. I'll do the other side if you want.
-I have a set of stock struts with 14k on lowering springs and also the gear fluids for the maintenance. I won't install it, but you'll get it with the car no matter what.
-whenever you fill up more than 3/4 of a tank, the cabin smells like slight gas. you won't pass out. it's not nauseating...it's from when i swapped the fuel pump, I broke one of the studs. It sealed and doesn't leak.
-headlights work fine. Don't have a jrox harness installed, but I'd definitely swap the injectors for a better view at night)
-I self-tuned the car mildly. Don't worry, it doesn't knock like crazy or anything silly. I'll do pulls and send logs if you like.
-and of course, Ill clean out the car as best I can for the future owner

A compression test is available upon SERIOUS requests. More pics are available upon SERIOUS requests. ANYTHING is available upon SERIOUS requests. It hurts to sell this car. I love it, but I love my fiancee more. Some of you may understand...

If you have any questions or anything, please TEXT ME anything at 412-589-2575.

-Eric

PS- in the CL link at the bottom, I'm also selling a 98 GST Spyder. Mods- feel free to delete this comment if you want.
Attached Thumbnails 08 GSR for sale-20160727_184419.jpg  
Old Aug 5, 2016, 05:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why was the cluster swapped?
Old Aug 6, 2016, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by markspd6
Why was the cluster swapped?
08 and 09 have the ugly orange cluster...meanwhile 10+ have the color. Purely cosmetic reasons.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 09:28 PM

The car is still available!!

Since I do NOT have the title in hand and still make payments, here's what HAS to happen (and trust me, I'd rather be different):

1-We need to make an agreement on the car, obviously.
2-We make a notarized contract (so that way, I don't take your money and run and you don't take my car and hide).
3- Pay me for the car in cash or bank transfer. I MAY do paypal. I will NOT take a personal check, money order, or cashier's check. If you need to get a loan, a check will get sent to my loan company and another will come to me.
4- They will send me the title in a few weeks. (I'd rather just have the car paid off then title instantly put in your name, but PA is greedy). If you're from PA, I will meet you somewhere to sign the title over. If you are out of state, it'll be tough, because you need to have the buyer and seller present to sign over the title, but I'll figure something out.
5-You get the title and everyone's happy!

-If you are within a 10 hr drive. I WILL DELIVER THE CAR!!! As long as you meet me near an airport.

If you find me a buyer, I will GIFT you 2% of the total sale price.