Notices
For Sale - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/FT MI: Custom AMS UICP LICP SRI

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS/FT MI: Custom AMS UICP LICP SRI

I have a custom poweder coated cherry red set of AMS UICP, LICP, and SRI. These parts are in good condition with all imperfections clearly photographed. Let me know if you have any questions.

Package Price $750 shipped

UICP $260 shipped

LICP $260 shipped

SRI $260 shipped

Thanks,
Colin

Last edited by Fromthed22; Feb 8, 2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Updated, more pics
Old Jan 25, 2013, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

Lol you bough this for under $400 on eBay and now trying to make a profit! That's what everyone was thinking but let's see if anyone buys it..
Old Jan 25, 2013, 03:25 PM

What I paid for them and what they are worth are two completely different things. I plan on running them on my car but figured I would see if anyone else is interested in them since I wont be installing them until the spring.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by GsrJake
Lol you bough this for under $400 on eBay and now trying to make a profit! That's what everyone was thinking but let's see if anyone buys it..
Lol, guys like you save me from making a stupid purchase
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by bjax4B11T
I dont understand your logic here sir. I have listed these parts for fair market value, what does matter if I got them for free or paid full retail?
Old Jan 26, 2013, 07:53 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bjax4B11T
Yeah I don't see the problem, the op is just smart for doing what he did. These items are a great price
Old Jan 26, 2013, 08:12 AM

When I saw these on eBay. I was worried about the licp bracket, it looked bent beyond major repair. Was I wrong?
Old Jan 26, 2013, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by blazersman
When I saw these on eBay. I was worried about the licp bracket, it looked bent beyond major repair. Was I wrong?
I didn't even notice the bracket was damaged, so I just checked my pipes with the pic below and it is exactly the same, No damage only some cracking of the paint. .
http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/A...ipe-Black.html
Old Jan 26, 2013, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

I assume these parts came from a wrecked car. The pipes look like it is in terrible condition. What i notice in the pics, i see dents. I think it is not a good idea to sell these to the forum ppl. You should advertise it as damaged pipes. I see a hole in the intake. Please ppl if you do buy these make sure you know what your getting.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 01:20 PM

Are you sure those are authentic ams products? I was about to bid but didn't because I wasn't sure. The red coating probably just threw me off
Old Jan 26, 2013, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

Bump for a good buyer. Colin is a great guy and is not trying to screw anyone
Old Jan 26, 2013, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by lancera
I assume these parts came from a wrecked car. The pipes look like it is in terrible condition. What i notice in the pics, i see dents. I think it is not a good idea to sell these to the forum ppl. You should advertise it as damaged pipes. I see a hole in the intake. Please ppl if you do buy these make sure you know what your getting.
Your guess is as good as mine, but If I were a betting man I would say that they are from a damaged car... With that being said they are in no way shape or form "damaged" as you claim... They are in as good of condition as the majority of used intercooler piping for sale a few knicks here and there nothing that will affect performance... Your eyesight worries me if you only see one hole in the intake there are clearly 2 holes.

The only valid statement that you made above is to make sure people know what they are buying... To be completely honestly I am not quite sure what all I purchased. The items were not well described, and the Highflow Turbo Outlet pipe and the Turbo Inlet pipe are not included from AMS with these parts. I have emailed them asking for more information about those two parts. As you pointed out earlier with the intake it has 2 holes(not 1), I am not sure what they are for most intakes have the 2 bungs not 2 holes.

I placed the winning bid for this item two or three days prior to the completed of the auction. I was extremely surprised when I got the Iphone notification saying I won the auction. I plan to install these items but will not be installing them until the weather changes in the spring if they do not sell.

I am extremely honest and stand by every single statement I make about an Item that I have forsale, as I have nothing to hide and am not trying to rip anyone off. I have these pipes listed for fair retail value, If you would like to get a good deal on a custom set of USED AMS intercooler pipes and Intake please contact feel free to contact me. I am more than willing to work with you! If you have a problem with getting a good deal please contact AMS for a quote on a new set or find another used set.

Last edited by Fromthed22; Jan 26, 2013 at 04:36 PM.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by hotshot1
Bump for a good buyer. Colin is a great guy and is not trying to screw anyone
Thank you Josh!
Old Jan 26, 2013, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Fromthed22
I didn't even notice the bracket was damaged, so I just checked my pipes with the pic below and it is exactly the same, No damage only some cracking of the paint. .
http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/A...ipe-Black.html
Fair enough. I couldn't tell from the eBay pics of the condition of that bracket, and if there were any significantly damaged from a wreck, it would be that one! I wasn't willing to take the risk, but it looks like it worked out for you. Quality pieces for sure.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 10:51 PM

Looks like homes are for boost gauge? Maybe? Would you be interested in selling just the intake? I bid on these as well just for the intake. Let me know!

Quick Reply: FS/FT MI: Custom AMS UICP LICP SRI