Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] FS: OEM Rockford Fosgate Pkg & Headliner

Old Oct 12, 2014, 07:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
FS: OEM Rockford Fosgate Pkg & Headliner

FS: (Removed off 2012 GSR) Im selling a Complete OEM Rockford Fosgate Audio Package for a the Evo X 08-Current or Lancer 07-14. This is the most complete Rockford Fosgate system for sale that you will ever find! Im including the hardware to mount the amp under the Drivers side seat, Every bracket to secure the Sub in its factory location in the trunk and the trunk Mat with foam to make it all look clean and OEM as if the car came with it. I also including the wire harness that lead to the back of the head unit to Supply the (Remote power),(L,R,-,+) leads and the others that go to each Indivicual speaker off the amp to supply the Sound to the speakers. The rest of the wires are Power sources and grounds, I will also inclue the Rockford Fostgate tweeter covers and Head unit that contains the Rockford Fosgate Badge for a Complete package to complement your Lancer CY4A, orCZ4A Evo X. I also will provide the end of the grounding Point that goes under the Drivers side seat with bolt. Any one Audio savvy can install this with the help of the "HOW TO" found in their respective threads on this forum. Also have a Lancer,EvoX Non Sunroof Headliner.

Reason Im selling all this is becasue I had a 2013 MR base and wanted to upgrade the audio with the OEM Upgraded RF package and Source all the parts to make it a clean install. I received a quote from the dealer all the above items and I was quoted well over $2800. I was lucky enough to find a Local part out and Removed all these parts my self. I read a thread on the how to section here and found another link with the wiring Diagram off the Service manual disk and realistically deemed this possible with out any professional help. I also sourced a headliner to have as a spare to wrap it in black shade and keep my stock one incase I sold the car since I knew I was going to trade up for the Touring eventually. I no Longer need these parts Since I traded the 2013 MR base for a 2014 MR Touring since the 2015 will no longer have Recaro Seats and wanted to have the Last Evo with every single option out their since I inted to keep. As a matter of fact i have one of the last WW 2014 X Touring off the assembly line as they have already started producing the 2015 with out the Recaro Seats. As you see on my sign I own the first series of the Evo in the US in the form of the Evo 8 and now own the Last sold here in the US before they started making the final production year with Left over parts. Iv own my 8 almost 10 years so Im not out to Con or scam anyone so please no PM with lowballs becasue you wont receive a reply. Whom ever purchases the Audio and has any question I can do my best to help out. I still have some photos on were to find the power lines and Grounding point for the amp.

Shipping: If Audio needs to be shipped I will have to go to the FedEx store and obtain a Quote, but it will be for the buyer to cover shipping expenses. As for the Headliner this a LOCAL PICK UP ONLY

Price: Complete RF system $550
Headliner $100

[IMG]1012141707a by SLWBOY, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]1012141708 by SLWBOY, on Flickr[/IMG]
1012141708a by SLWBOY, on Flickr1012141710 by SLWBOY, on Flickr
1012141710a by SLWBOY, on Flickr1012141711 by SLWBOY, on Flickrdownload_20140930_203223 by SLWBOY, on Flickr

Last edited by Ricekiller81; Dec 3, 2014 at 07:30 AM.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 01:35 PM
Evolving Member

Bump offers
Old Dec 3, 2014, 07:30 AM
Evolving Member

Bump to move these parts out
Old Dec 18, 2014, 01:22 PM
Evolving Member

Are you willing to just sell the sub and enclosure? If so, I'm interested.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 05:10 AM
ZZZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any chance to get tweeters separately?