Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Northeast]: Complete Yakima Roof Rack + FatCat 6 Ski/Snowboard Holder, Dashcam

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2016, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Complete Yakima Roof Rack + FatCat 6 Ski/Snowboard Holder, Dashcam

Located in East Rutherford, NJ. Pickup welcome. Prices do not include shipping. Negotiable.

Complete Yakima Roof Rack consisting of 44 inch Fairing, 48 inch Cross Bars, Control Towers, 5 locks, and Landing Pad #11 (with extra mounting hardware). This was on my '11 Ralliart as a bolt on install. It will fit other cars that have a factory screw mount, or if not, Yakima will have a specific component you can replace the Landing Pad with. The five locks use the same key. $160

Yakima FatCat 6 Ski/Snowboard holder. Mounts to the Cross Bars above or to any existing rack. Can hold 6 skis or 4 snowboards and comes with 2 locks (same key as above). $160

Or both Yakima Roof Rack and FatCat together for $300

Complete Yakima Roof Rack + FatCat 6 Ski/Snowboard Holder, Dashcam-ahzvn6fh.jpg

The only pictures I have of it mounted. Sorry, my lawnmower is in the way.

Complete Yakima Roof Rack + FatCat 6 Ski/Snowboard Holder, Dashcam-2gr8vlgh.jpg

Falcon Zero F360 HD Dual Dash Cam, like-new condition. Mounts over the rear view mirror and has a built in screen. 2 swivel cameras so you can choose to record both front and back (like I did), or have an extra wide view of the front/sides. Comes with the USB power cable, 16GB microSD w/ adapter, and a 2-port USB accessory power adapter. Unfortunately when I was preparing for sale, I wiped all the video files so I don't have a sample to post here. You can find more information on Amazon. SOLD

eBay Backup Camera, new in box. SOLD

Last edited by Grilla; Oct 25, 2016 at 07:00 PM.