Notices
For Sale - Part Outs Parting out your car? Place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Northeast]: Some random Evo 8 stuff...Mr suspension, headlights etc

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2015, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some random Evo 8 stuff...Mr suspension, headlights etc

I have for sale a couple of miscellaneous things for an EVO 8 or 9. Please read everything before making a comment or an offer even thank you. All parts coming from Toms River, NJ 08753 if shipped. All prices are listed as OBO and are negotiable so don't hesitate to ask worst I can say is no. All pictures for things for sale at the bottom past descriptions.

First off I have a complete set of stock Evo 8 MR bilstien suspension. Struts have about 40k. Bought on impulse really because I wanted to put some lowering swift springs on them for my car but now I am taking the coilover route. Bought these off of a well known good seller on evoM. He had the fronts repainted and all four inspected and they all work and look great. I personally inspected them at my shop I work at and there are no leaks or any issues. struts and springs and top hats all in good working order. Asking $525 OBO picked up or + shipping.

Next up I have a set of Evo 8 GSR HID headlights for sale. I will start by saying that the lenses ARE ****. So just be aware that I know before any keyboard warrior starts talking about the way they look. These were on my car when I bought it. The previous owner tried to do nightshade tint spray on them I think and basically messed up the lenses and destroyed the driver side lens attempting to remove it. If you know a safe way to remove night shade I think the passenger side can be saved but the driver side is done for. I put a sheet of tint film over both to hide them but after a while gave in and bought new headlights. With that being said, both headlights are in 100 percent working order. Both HID ballasts work properly, no broken tabs, leveling motor works perfectly on both of them and both assemblies are in great condition meaning the housings, bezels, wiring etc etc. will NOT come with bulbs tho. They would look like new if lenses were replaced which from what I understand can be easily done with a heat gun or oven I just didn't want to go through the trouble. Good for those RS guys looking for a HID swap or someone just looking for an assembly for a track setup etc etc point is the lights can still be used and even with the lenses they still illuminated and works perfectly. Asking $550 OBO picked up or $550 OBO plus shipping if shipped. If can't find a buyer willing to separate ballasts and sell seperately.

Next up is an NRG under hood torque dampener. In perfect working condition, had it on car for about a week and loved the improved shifting and lack engine movement I got from it. Launches were definitely better with this thing on. Ultimately I could not take the in cabin vibration though, it works great and does it its job but it WILL cause more in cabin vibration. Asking $65.00 OBO or OBO plus shipping if shipped.

Next is just a test pipe nothing special. 3 inch wide Has flange on one side and a reducer on the other for welding or clamping. I had this on car for months with just a clamp and never had any leaks or issues. Asking $40 OBO or OBO plus shipping if shipped

Next thing I have are Ralco RZ. Shifter base bushings for shifter column inside car. They worked perfect when I had them and do their job but got a set of torque solution ones as a gift so went with those instead. Feel no difference between either product they both tighten up the shifting up very well especially with a short throw. Asking $15 OBO picked up or $15 OBO plus shipping if fixed

Last thing is the front passenger side bumper air duct that goes to oil cooler + brembos. Shoot me an offer on this one.

Thanks you guys ����

-EDIT- working on putting rest of pictures up so bear with me my phone sucks and only uploaded 2 pics for some reason and only allowing me to upload one at a time
Attached Thumbnails Some random Evo 8 stuff...Mr suspension, headlights etc-image.jpg  

Last edited by Vmoreno626; Apr 13, 2015 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Typo
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:00 PM

Pic

Pic
Attached Thumbnails Some random Evo 8 stuff...Mr suspension, headlights etc-image.jpg  

Last edited by Vmoreno626; Apr 13, 2015 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Typo
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:11 PM

Pic

Pic
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:14 PM

Pics

Bilstiens 4
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:15 PM

Pic 5

Bilstien 5
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:16 PM

Bilstien pic 6

Pic 6
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:17 PM

Headlights

Headlights

Last edited by Vmoreno626; Apr 13, 2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Typo
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:23 PM

Headlights 2

Headlights 2
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:24 PM

Headlights 3

Headlights 3
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:25 PM

Headlights 4

Headlights 4
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:26 PM

Headlights 5

Headlights 5

Last edited by Vmoreno626; Apr 13, 2015 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Wrong pic
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:31 PM

Testpipe

Testpipe
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:32 PM

Test pipe 2

Test pipe 2
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:33 PM

Testpipe 3

Testpipe 3
Old Apr 13, 2015, 05:34 PM

Torque dampener

Torque dampener

Quick Reply: FS[Northeast]: Some random Evo 8 stuff...Mr suspension, headlights etc