Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Houston Lancers!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2003, 03:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Houston Lancers!!!!!!!

I'm sure everyone has heard of the Raid at a KMART or TARGET parking lot in Houston by the cops, well I'm posting this for Houston Lancers, there is no longer the Barns and Noble Meet at Bay Area BLVD and 45, However there is an import and Domestic Meet off Spencer in Pasadena in the Kroger Parking Lot, PM me if you are interested in joining, it is almost the same size meet as off of Westheimer, it's pretty mellow, we'd love to see that CLEAR LAKE YELLOW LANCER THAT I WANT TO RACE!!!!!!!!!!! I'll smoke ya.... I promise..... BTW the meet Happens every Saturday, cept when it rains... lots of show and shine. BE THERE. Starts at 7ish pm

Last edited by evlancer; Jan 12, 2003 at 03:29 AM.
Old Jan 12, 2003, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

There are also meets every first Sunday of the month at Gulf Greyhound Park.
Also if you are going to call someone out, why not meet them at Baytown, and not some silly street race crap. If you want to meet me at Baytown some Friday night, I'll be glad to race you.
Old Jan 12, 2003, 11:17 AM
Evolving Member

With all of these lancers in the Clear Lake area you would think that you would see some at the AutoX events. I saw a yellow one with the blue stickers on the hood driving down 1764 when I left the Gulf Greyhound at the last SCCA Autocross.
Old Jan 12, 2003, 01:18 PM
Evolving Member

hey tear it up what kind of stuff does you company sell?
Old Jan 12, 2003, 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

I will be selling lightweight replacement parts, starting with the evolutions and lancers. I'm working on my first few items right now.
Old Jan 12, 2003, 04:05 PM

yo tear it up, in a VR4? What are you running? TIGHT... I'll have to go there one of these days... but a Sunday? That sucks... Damn, your traveling that far just to go to Baytown? that's fuggn nuts main... BONG!!!

Last edited by evlancer; Jan 12, 2003 at 04:08 PM.
Old Jan 16, 2003, 07:54 PM
Evolving Member

where is this meet saturday i mean like some cross roads would help i plan on being there, Spencer in Pasadena? more info would help im coming from humble
Old Jan 19, 2003, 08:55 PM

I just wanted to say to Alive, aka not gonna say, thanks for comming out, both of us kinda hoped that the CLEAR LAKE LANCER would be there, but noooo luck. IT WAS FREEEEZING and Alive looked like he wanted to die... heheh HOWEVER... I regret to announce we got "raided" or told to leave due to someone popping fireworks because the Fire Marshall came out and an Ambulance etc... I will inform this post to see if this Saturday's will take place, or what... BTW... The Westimer one did too... it was sad... Too many people are doing burn outs at that dant parking lot by Sonic.... that shiz iz wacked! Well, it's all about the meet and great it was so awsome seeing Alive there as it was very unexpected... GREAT EXHAUST and system on that LS Bro, you're welcome on this side of town any time, hope to see you in the future... Adios
Old Jan 26, 2003, 03:15 PM

Yo! Apparently there was a fight, still goes on ala This Past Saturday, take it easy, so anyone who decides to go.. also apparently the cars that go race over at Baytown show up near 10. Ketch anyone later!