Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

El Paso Evolution Owners

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2011, 08:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Paso Evolution Owners

My name is Salvador. I own a white Evo X and just moved to El Paso from Phoenix AZ. There seems to be no organized groups for Evo owners. If you know of one reply here. Otherwise pm me to organize one.

Last edited by 4G LTE; Aug 5, 2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 07:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Salvador, Welcome to El Paso. To my knowledge there are no organized groups for Evo owners here sadly. As far as car clubs there are several other car clubs (mostly crusing style) for Euros, Mini's, Vettes, the jdm crowd and I beleive BMW's.

Not sure what your plans are, but if you ever want to give a try to autocross we have a chapter of the SCCA here. Most of our events, except the two day ones, are on Sundays starting in March going till early November. Our next event is actually in 2 weeks on August 21st. All of our events are held at Cohen Stadium, we are blessed with a pretty large lot but we have a bit of struggling numbers. If you want to check it out let me know, we also are online at www.panamscca.org.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 01:28 PM

were gettin one started up here...have about 6 so far on ft bliss
Old Oct 18, 2011, 04:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Salvador I'm new to the area also, I dunno of any groups but I'm down to link up and meet new people. I'm on Ft. Bliss and get off around 4pm, lemme know.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 12:55 AM

Hello everybody,

My name is Donald and although I am not a Evo owner, I do have an AWD vehicle and i enjoy meeting up and going cruising. I own an Aspen White 2005 Subaru STi that is completely built by Andrewtech Automotive with a rotated GTX35R turbo kit and makes over 500+ AWHP. My purpose of joining this forum is to hopefully get ahold of any local (El Paso, TX or Las Cruces, NM) Evo owners that may be interested in coming out to meets or cruises that we occassionally set up here in El Paso. Our group here is named EPAWD (El Paso All Wheel Drive) and consists of over 30 subarus, about 5 mitsubishi evolutions, a few BMW, etc and we are looking to expand to a larger group. We do not limit to AWD vehicles but they are our main focus as of right now and would love to get some Evos out to a few meets. Send me a pm if interested and I will get back to you guys. We are having a meet tomorrow (Saturday 18th) and meeting up at 5:00 pm at the Sonic on Montana and going for a cruise if any of you would like to show up.

Well, hope to hear from some of you soon if you are interested!

Thanks,
Donald