Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Fayetteville/Ft Bragg/Goldsboro/Pope AFB/Raleigh (NEW)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2016, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Any locals interested in a BNIB Buschur Rear Diff Supports (Mustache Bar) & BNIB Buschur Rear Side Diff Supports with Poly Bushings? Both are boxed up in the garage & I can get pictures if needed. I'm going with a different setup, so I don't need these. I would prefer to sell as a package deal. They are $650 + shipping from Buschur. I would like to get $640 picked up.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

Alright guys, I have some parts I am looking to get out of the garage, free up some space & $$ so I can get my damn car done. I would prefer not to ship so I wanted to see if anyone locally was interested first. I will be posting a thread soon, message me for pricing or pics for now. I will gladly put package deals together for someone interested in multiple items.

Used but in great condition Wicked White Evo 9 Rear Bumper
Used but in good condition APS Cold Air Intake
Brand New Buschur Rear Diff Supports with Poly Bushings
Brand New Buschur Rear Mustache Bar
Brand New Drag & Drift Perf. Billet Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms (Light Weight - Non Adjustable)
Brand New Whalen Speed R&D Power Steering Kit (Reservoir & all lines included)
"Brand New" Diamond Race Cars V1 Front Tubular Subframe Powder Coated Black. (Currently installed but the car has yet to be completed & driven)
Brand New Cast GSC R2 Evo 9 Cams
Old Apr 10, 2016, 06:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey guys anyone know where i can get some NGK ILFR7H or Denso IKH24's locally today or tomorrow.
Old May 25, 2016, 05:33 PM
Evolved Member

Some Parts For Sale....

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...ar-bumper.html

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...il-filter.html

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...sh-button.html

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...tache-bar.html

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...-bushings.html

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...-aluminum.html

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...vo-9-cams.html

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...tings-etc.html
Old Jul 29, 2016, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bump from the dead if anyone comes here, anyone interested In a brand new precision 6266 JB turbo or trade looking for a fp red or black, o2 housing, cop kit and o2 housing
Old Feb 7, 2017, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

Any "local" Evo owners interested in a Voodoo Racing Engineering Tubular Rear Subframe (powder coated black) with poly bushings for the rear diff? It is brand new, never installed. Don't deal with the ridiculously long lead times from Voodoo. Just moved into a new house & need to free up some cash otherwise I wouldn't be selling it. I am willing to meet up within reasonable driving distance. $1700 picked up.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 06:55 PM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
Meet ups?

Anybody meeting up Evo or Lancer or just in general on weekends or weeknights in the Fayetteville area?
Old May 2, 2017, 12:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Anything going on in the Goldsboro area?
Old May 2, 2017, 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 89Mirageman
Anything going on in the Goldsboro area?
Got a mirage or colt you wanna sell??
Old May 8, 2017, 05:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
So this thread may be dead to all but people trying to get stuff fold and boost their post count in order to be able to do that, but I thought that I should post here and give a HUGE shout out to Justin at Force Fed performance in Fayetteville, NC. Another shout out to Top Notch Transport NC LLC and Chris, who was punctual and transported my car with no problems.

I had a rather unfortunate incident happen to me while riding down I-40, broke a lower ball joint on the drivers side going about 75 after the car bottomed out on a bridge in a construction zone. Insurance claim was filed and car was fixed on their dime, or so I thought.

I had the car towed to CBS Mitsubishi in Durham (closest shop) and figured that a DEALERSHIP would be able to work on their own specialty vehicles. This was not the case, DO NOT EVER take your Evolution there. The car was repaired and given back to me, it leaked gear oil. They claimed that the parts person didn't know that the Evolution axles were different than the Lancer axles and that was why it leaked. They ordered the "correct" axle and installed it and returned the car to me. It still leaked and, in fact, leaked worse than the first time, and the car was sent back. They said that the seals were wrong and changed those, and the car was returned to me. Still leaking. I called them back to pick up the car, which they did, and then I got the call that the car was a total loss and they would not be fixing it anymore since it (allegedly) needed a new transmission. They stated that the axle being pulled off the trans warped the case and that the only way to stop the case from leaking was to get a new transmission. This whole ordeal occurred over the span of 4 months and CBS having my car. Gerber collision was the shop that did the bodywork, their work was well-done and on time, but they had to deal with me constantly calling and asking what was going on, they were relaying messages from CBS to me. I was on a first name basis with the receptionist by the end of all this, she was even appalled that it took them so long to fix something so simple.

Insurance battle, arguing with the adjuster, complaining, all was for naught since they said that the car needed a trans and there was nothing I could do except buy it back from them and "take my chances" elsewhere.

After some texting and pictures, I sent the car to Force Fed performance in Fayetteville. I grew up in Fayetteville, and remembered the shop from a EvoM meet a long time ago at Carolina Ale House. I had the car transported there and I had a call by the evening. To top it off, this was Easter Weekend, and I had the car there on Thursday, and he was messaging me and sending pictures at 9pm. The stupid dealership didn't install the intermediate shaft into the transmission correctly and that allowed it to leak. Force Fed had it figured out and fixed within an hour. I needed some regular scheduled service coming soon, so I had them go ahead and do all of that as well. Timing belt service, boost leak tracked down and fixed, car corner weighted and coilovers set up correctly, I picked up my car and drove it home. Justin and Force Fed were in constant communication and messaging with pictures and even video and made me feel as comfortable as if I was wrapped up in my mother's arms. I will be going to them in the future, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a shop in the area, they are well worth the trip.

Anyone needing anything to do with an Evolution or any high performance car, do not hesitate to get in touch with the good people at Force Fed performance. They are a bunch of highly skilled and honest mechanics that made me extremely happy. The work was performed for a very reasonable price and very quickly.

Thanks again Justin and to all the staff at Force Fed. Anyone in the southeast, don't hesitate to transport your car to them.

Last edited by DonHugo; May 8, 2017 at 05:54 AM.
Old Apr 28, 2020, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

Anyone need a great condition Evo 9 WW rear bumper? Color doesn't matter since you can repaint it whatever you need. Would like to get it out of my garage, $50 & it's yours, come get it!
Old May 29, 2020, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 06MREvo
Anyone need a great condition Evo 9 WW rear bumper? Color doesn't matter since you can repaint it whatever you need. Would like to get it out of my garage, $50 & it's yours, come get it!
Still have the bumper, I'm moving in a couple weeks so come get it. Give me $40 & it's yours!