Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Ft Campbell / Ckarksville / Hop-town

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2014, 11:54 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
[QUOTE=EVONOT;11292909]Me? I have FP RED BB. And am going e85 this weekend. 450 walbro with 1650 injectors. Hopeing for 5xx.

Nice...I am getting the Black BB, when I get back. Let me know how you like the RED and shoot out to the track and test it man! At least before they close. Its a shame there are alot of evos out here but never go to the track.
Old Sep 4, 2014, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I go to the track
Old Sep 4, 2014, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Drill_Sergeant
I go to the track
Hey Drill, you were always out training and or busy. Wished you would of went back to Bowling Green. Cant wait to see...well don't want to spill the beans, see how your project turns out.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TJ03VIII
Hey Drill, you were always out training and or busy. Wished you would of went back to Bowling Green. Cant wait to see...well don't want to spill the beans, see how your project turns out.

hell i cant wait until all 3 of our builds end up cuz im working on a slightly better set up with all the weight reduction that im doing and the bigger and better turbo once i get it done all ill have to do is learn how to re launch with the clutch set up i have and check into so good tires lol but im sure by this time next year when ur home and the crew is back together were gonna be doing some big things at the track and hopefully ill do good in tech school and learn the in and outs of cars lol but tj let me know if u need a package or anything while ur out there i know where ur at has everything and all but still let me know later brother
Old Sep 7, 2014, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by onedirtyevo
hell i cant wait until all 3 of our builds end up cuz im working on a slightly better set up with all the weight reduction that im doing and the bigger and better turbo once i get it done all ill have to do is learn how to re launch with the clutch set up i have and check into so good tires lol but im sure by this time next year when ur home and the crew is back together were gonna be doing some big things at the track and hopefully ill do good in tech school and learn the in and outs of cars lol but tj let me know if u need a package or anything while ur out there i know where ur at has everything and all but still let me know later brother
Are you doing a different clutch, I will be switching to the twin disc, As far as Drill I think it will be awhile til he gets his project done. And I cant wait myself how will everything turns out. I know there will be many test and tune sessions to get me back, but at least this time its not because I don't have funding for this expensive hobby. I will be back this Nov-Dec or so and wont be needing anything, just get your car back on that rack, cause I think all this downtime is going to hurt you...need to learn how to drive your car again...and that's me also.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 05:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm pooping
Old Sep 11, 2014, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Drill_Sergeant
I'm pooping
Nice......
Old Sep 11, 2014, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone interested in some evo x wheels plast dipped black 90% tread. 5 total(1 bent) want something different or even a drag radial/wheel combo.
Old Sep 13, 2014, 10:02 PM

EVONOT...did you ever go to test the RED at the track? You know you got to beat 7.44 and that's with the old school green...Lol
Old Sep 14, 2014, 04:28 PM
Evolved Member

7.44 on a Green? seems a little slow... I ran 7.52 on stock 9 and 93
Old Sep 14, 2014, 06:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TJ03VIII
EVONOT...did you ever go to test the RED at the track? You know you got to beat 7.44 and that's with the old school green...Lol
Luis and me are still tackling it. Im going 3 port/4 bar. Help a little bit with trq/top end. MBC is killing me right now.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by black_beauty
7.44 on a Green? seems a little slow... I ran 7.52 on stock 9 and 93
Pretty good driving man...was that at Clarksville and do you have the timeslip. If you and I never met before I would not straight up say you are slow. But I do have many frequent flyer miles at Clarksville maybe you can show me how to drive.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 04:56 PM
Evolving Member

Im slow, accept when i hit the gas in a turn, then i know i am going fast... lol
Old Sep 16, 2014, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by EVONOT
Im slow, accept when i hit the gas in a turn, then i know i am going fast... lol
EVONOT I guess we are both slow according to black beauty, maybe when I get back he (the stig) can teach us both how to drive...lol
Old Sep 22, 2014, 12:58 AM

I had watched a youtube vid the other day, it was a pontiac gxp vs a white evo...very sad. I believe the evo belong to a guy named Jeff, it has a built motor and a roll cage and when I saw that race I was like WTF...I mean I know not everyone knows how to drag their evo but damn a gxp weighs like 4000 lbs! Again I cant wait to come back. And I know several people loved NOT seeing my car their this year.

Quick Reply: Ft Campbell / Ckarksville / Hop-town