Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: Xpel and OptiCoat, discounted

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2015, 06:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Xpel and OptiCoat, discounted

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted on here in years, as I no longer have my Lancer. It was a fantastic vehicle and I have been through a few vehicles since then, including the Porsche Cayenne S Titanium Edition, the Honda S2000. I even tracked (at Pocono) and autocrossed my OZ Lancer back in the day. It was a fun car with the few upgrades that I made.

DISCOUNTED XPEL AND OPTICOAT IN CHARLESTON SOUTH CAROLINA:

I have recently move to Charleston South Carolina and am the only Xpel certified and authorized installer in the region and I am also one the few OptiCoat authorized dealers in the area. To show my loyalty to this site, the very first forum that I was active on, I am offering a 15% discount for the remainder of 2015 for all members. This discount is for both Xpel Ultimate paint protection film and OptiCoat coatings including OptiCoat Pro and Glosscoat. I am proud to be offering my services to the Low Country, from Savannah / Hilton Head to Myrtle Beach to Columbia and everywhere in between. Contact me via my website: www.arthursdetailing.com or my Arthur's Detailing Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ArthursDetailing?fref=ts

Thank you to all of the enthusiasts who have kept this site going strong for all these years!

Christopher