Notices

MAY 2011 TLC Schedule

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2011, 07:18 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MAY 2011 TLC Schedule

MAY Schedule

I will be adding a few more dates as soon as we have things ironed out. David and Busters has given us permission to chill in the parking lot so we will likely pick a day and do another dinner.

*May 5th 2011 Club Day at Mosport (DDT Track) 10:00am /

It will sound like a last minute thing, but I will leave it open to everyone to join in on the fun. Sailun will be hold a club day for anyone who has Sailun tires equipped on their car.

Where is it:
Mosport International Raceway. 3233 Concession Rd #10 RR#5, Bowmanville, Ontraio, L1C 3K6

Need Sailun Tires?
Call Shaun 905 822 7223 Ext 225

Terms and Conditions
* Must have Sailun Tires equipped on the car
* Must have at least one Sailun Decal on the car. If you do not have one, one can be provided to you
*Must Register prior to coming to event. People attempting to door crash will likely be turned away. You must register
* Must bring your own equipment
* Must obey the track Marshalls at all time. If you violate rules, you may be asked to leave the track. and your day is over! period
* Spectators are welcome!
*Wednesday May 18th Dave and Busters Dinner indoors away from the rain

Its about that time to finally start hitting Kennedy Commons. By this time the weather will be much improved and we will have a chance to enjoy ourselves and admire each others cars and mods.
*DATE CHANGED FROM SATURDAY May 28th to JUNE 11th @ TLC Cruise to Niagara using QEW Detour route.

Its time for us to slap on GO PRO CAMERAS and make this cruise something fun. A few of us hatched the idea up about 2 months ago, and we knew the weather should be proper and hot.

Goal is to have some safe fun driving down on Detour roads all the way down to the falls. Take in some lunch, figure out if we want to venture across the boarder and go south in to buffalo. A few guys have a wish list to pick up some parts and goodies. Then, jet back home with a nice cruise before the sun goes down.

Last edited by evo_soul; May 16, 2011 at 07:20 AM.
Old Apr 30, 2011, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quick Q, how is the first event a "Club Day". Looks like its an exclusive Sailun owners day to me.
Old Apr 30, 2011, 11:17 PM
Evolving Member

i gotta go pro so i can lead and trail and tape :P car should hopefully be back late may fingers crossed :P

as for the may 5th..too short notice, and most dont have the tires :P
Old May 1, 2011, 05:08 AM
Evolving Member

lol
Old May 1, 2011, 08:10 AM

cruise to niagra sounds fun! can we bring anyone to tht?
Old May 1, 2011, 08:25 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by laksman91
Quick Q, how is the first event a "Club Day". Looks like its an exclusive Sailun owners day to me.
Other car car. Clubs are going out to this event. Honda guys and another group. Tlc will have its own formal day by its self sponsored by sailun. Sailun has told me they have room for more and if our car club wants to come, just register.
Old May 1, 2011, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by evo_soul
Other car car. Clubs are going out to this event. Honda guys and another group. Tlc will have its own formal day by its self sponsored by sailun. Sailun has told me they have room for more and if our car club wants to come, just register.
yo bro! count me in this cruise. you need to make a list who's coming or not?
Old May 3, 2011, 11:00 AM

Hey gents so May 18th you guys wanna roll through again and meet up with the TSC local meet. I'll let you guys know where we are going to be if you guys are interested.