Notices

Concours Touch Auto Detail

Old Jun 8, 2011, 07:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Concours Touch Auto Detail

hi guys,

thought i'd give another option for detailing your car
especially now that the spring is here, everyone wants their car looking the best especially after winter with all the salt stains that have come on your car.

I recommend http://concourstouch.com/. They are mobile and they come to your house as long as you have access to water and power

i got my interior and my engine detailed from Bryan from concours and he did an excellent job. I had some tough salt stains on my carpet and was able to get them out easily. Also my engine was really dirty as it's been over 2 years i've had the car and not once have i cleaned the engine. The grime has also built up due to me rust proofing my car. Bryan cleaned my engine but left some rust proofing on important areas that are prone to rusting.

Throughout the whole process which took 2 hours he was very helpful on letting me know the steps he was going to do to my car. He was also a great guy to "shoot the ****" with.

i have no pictures of my car but here's some on his work

This is my third GTR I have had the pleasure of working with. This one needed some TLC to bring back the shine as it had fallen victim to a bad case of the swirlies. For such hard paint (as stated by the little sticker under the hood) it mars and swirls so easily. Paint reading were good, 120 microns on average.
We will start with some before pictures

Inside shots with light displaying the paint defects

After some polishing

Door done

Fender and hood shot after

Next was a prewax cleaner, Eshine’s prototype that is not out yet, and a nice layer of RaceGlaze Black Label Concours Wax

Outside Shots

Old Jun 8, 2011, 08:03 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey guys, I am going to ask everyone to keep the vendor referal limited to one thread. I think I will create a stickied super thread for Detailing and everyone can recommend shops that they are giving thumbs up to. That way we dont have multiple threads on the same thing. No one is in trouble or anything. Just need to keep things neat and organized until we expand our forum to have sub directories at the end of this month.

-EVOSOUL
Old Jan 27, 2014, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for the recommendation.