Notices

Wynn's 3 stage entire fuel system cleaner

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2008, 05:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by apagan01
very nice

wshihdnevo,,,, i have a customer that had the same scenario you had he did not want to change from his good ole products,,, and once he tried Wynn's tune up cleaner specially the intake TB cleaner he said he wont turn back.

let u know if you would like to try it it very cheap for the results it reaps

IDK I work at a dealership which uses BG products and I used them before I worked here and I work w/ guys who have seen use of both products and have heard nothing but horrible things and stories about Wynn's products. This is coming from guys who have worked at GM, Toyota, Audi, Porsche and many more. I was just saying what I have heard.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vic the way you and Chris are going it seems like you will have over 10 cars,,,, hey will make a little party out of this.....

oh and i got the induction cleaners for the bikes and the diesels

cool, well my buddy with the diesel is passing for now. but bring it anyway just in case
Old Sep 3, 2008, 05:28 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by wshihdnevo
IDK I work at a dealership which uses BG products and I used them before I worked here and I work w/ guys who have seen use of both products and have heard nothing but horrible things and stories about Wynn's products. This is coming from guys who have worked at GM, Toyota, Audi, Porsche and many more. I was just saying what I have heard.
Ill never take away from you opinion,,, however i would not come to conclusions if i havent seen the product for myself maybe there is a different side to what happend to them,,, remember these products are proffesional use only therefore if not done correctly induced thrue the correct places one can be in trouble,,,, thats why we alway choose a clean source of vacume without any sensors inline of that line

,,,, i have a friend that works at a mitsu delaer and he services car day in day out and he has never seen nothing but great resutls,,, believe me if i ever see something bad i will quit,,,,,,

way over 40 cars and nothing but great feed back,,,
Old Sep 3, 2008, 05:29 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by vmrevo9
cool, well my buddy with the diesel is passing for now. but bring it anyway just in case
Vic no prob man ,,, i still have all the products in my trunk anyhow
Old Sep 3, 2008, 05:37 PM
Evolved Member

Ill never take away from you opinion,,, however i would not come to conclusions if i havent seen the product for myself maybe there is a different side to what happend to them,,, remember these products are proffesional use only therefore if not done correctly induced thrue the correct places one can be in trouble,,,, thats why we alway choose a clean source of vacume without any sensors inline of that line

,,,, i have a friend that works at a mitsu delaer and he services car day in day out and he has never seen nothing but great resutls,,, believe me if i ever see something bad i will quit,,,,,,

way over 40 cars and nothing but great feed back,,,
I hear ya. These happenings were all at dealerships and had proper tools to do the service, just like we do here w/ our BG products. Maybe they have changed over the years, idk?
Old Sep 3, 2008, 06:26 PM
Evolving Member

We use WYNN'S products at my dealership. I have used MOC, BG, Petro. When used properly, they all work. We have seen & solved many driveability issues using the fuel injection and inductions products. I have seen the benefits and use these on my own vehicle. I'm curious to see some dyno sheets
Old Sep 3, 2008, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

Andy,

Thank you very much for showing me your new product .

I got alot information on Wynns by reading your site, and after a few questions, decided to go ahead and try it on my Evo VIII.

We are taking my car to the Dyno on Saturday, and try to compare the before and after results. My car has 65,000 plus miles, so it was a good example.

Two weeks ago this coming Saturday, We did the TB Cleaning, and the Vics full intake/exhaust Cleaning.
A full bottle of the Gas treatment for the fuel tank was also used. Today, the low fuel light came on. Thus, my complete Wynns Cleaning cycle is done.

I am very impressed with the results.

The Evo starts right away with no hick-ups. It idles very smooth.

I noticed a huge increase in throtle response right away. The little lag I had, was gone. Boost comes ASAP.

I was shocked when I did a 1st. 2nd. 3rd. gear fast pulls and the car chirp'd every gear hard. As a matter of fact, it still does every time .

Today, after the gas light came on, my odometer was at 245 miles.
That is 245 miles of City driving, some times at 25.7 psi.

That is with 780 injectors, the Wally Pump, and the Evo Green.

The last time my car went 240+ miles per tank in the City, was when it was brand new.

I feel the car picked up some horse power. It pulls very hard on pump.
So we are taking it to the Dyno and see if there is any concrete gains in power.

I know it runs better, starts better, and has better fuel performance. I computed I got ~ 30 more miles per tank than just a few weeks back.

Thanks again, Andy, for your introduction to this product, .

I have used many popular brands of fuel additives and cleaners. Lucas, Grease Lighting, Chevron, etc., all good.

But, non of them have produced instant results I can feel, like this Wynns service did.

It made my allread nice running Evo, even better.

I think everyone should give it a try. I think it will make you very happy.

Last edited by 04AWDTURBOEVO; Sep 3, 2008 at 07:00 PM.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 07:23 PM
Evolved Member

Ive been a tech for 5 years and at a Toyota Nissan dealer for 3 of those years. We have always used BG up here. I dont dought that this product works as I have seen the BGs work.

We always recommend an oil change after the service or not doing the service til one is do. Simple becuase all that "gunk" as shell likes to call it doesnt always burn out, some will end up in your oil pan aswell as the solvent too.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 07:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by whitey4d
Ive been a tech for 5 years and at a Toyota Nissan dealer for 3 of those years. We have always used BG up here. I dont dought that this product works as I have seen the BGs work.

We always recommend an oil change after the service or not doing the service til one is do. Simple becuase all that "gunk" as shell likes to call it doesnt always burn out, some will end up in your oil pan aswell as the solvent too.
thats is good sound advice there. might as well get everyting out.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 08:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by whitey4d

Yes, very good advise .

I changed my oil the next day becasue of the same theory.

And I also changed the plugs, as all those chemicals leave deposits in the tips.

I change oil and plugs at the same time, every 3000 miles.
Old Sep 4, 2008, 05:29 AM
Evolved Member

i have always bought wynn's from my local dealer and have always had good results
from the deco of the head to the fuel treatments to the octane boosts

that throttle cleaner also works well
Old Sep 4, 2008, 05:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
I'd like to get the treatment done PM me specifics and pricing
Old Sep 4, 2008, 05:45 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Mitsutech56
We use WYNN'S products at my dealership. I have used MOC, BG, Petro. When used properly, they all work. We have seen & solved many driveability issues using the fuel injection and inductions products. I have seen the benefits and use these on my own vehicle. I'm curious to see some dyno sheets
Well you will saturday,,, i will post asap,,, we are expecting to see results,,,,
Old Sep 4, 2008, 05:49 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Davo
i have always bought wynn's from my local dealer and have always had good results
from the deco of the head to the fuel treatments to the octane boosts

that throttle cleaner also works well
remeber your dealer is charging you delaer prices,,,, thrue us you can get them at Distributor pricing cheap
Old Sep 4, 2008, 06:14 AM
Evolving Member

Andy,
I'm glad I got the opportunity to have you visit Valdosta Ga to take care of a few cars here. It looks like we'll have 10 if not more cars and bikes coming out. I"m getting people excited about having their engines cleaned and serviced. Believe me when I tell you I'm trying to make the 27th a success for you as well as myself by detailing your car. Thanks for the opportunity. Let Compsiboi see it when you get back.

Quick Reply: Wynn's 3 stage entire fuel system cleaner