Notices

Wynn's 3 stage entire fuel system cleaner

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2008, 06:23 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CGroovy2k2
Andy,
I'm glad I got the opportunity to have you visit Valdosta Ga to take care of a few cars here. It looks like we'll have 10 if not more cars and bikes coming out. I"m getting people excited about having their engines cleaned and serviced. Believe me when I tell you I'm trying to make the 27th a success for you as well as myself by detailing your car. Thanks for the opportunity. Let Compsiboi see it when you get back.

Chris i am looking foward to this trip,,, it seems like we are gona have fun working,,,,,

i am ready i have my portable tent to set it up,,
Old Sep 4, 2008, 06:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by apagan01
remeber your dealer is charging you delaer prices,,,, thrue us you can get them at Distributor pricing cheap

sorry there, its our local Trinidad and Tobago distributor I buy from
Worldwide Trading
Old Sep 4, 2008, 07:15 AM
Evolving Member

Too bad the track won't be having a test and tune that saturday but the invitation is open to anyone that reads this thread and wants to come to Valdosta, Ga Sat 27 Sept. PM me for directions to the house and come out and have your engine cleaned.
Old Sep 4, 2008, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

nice product.
Old Sep 4, 2008, 01:27 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by jmartinez1170
nice product.

yes indeed,,, stay tunned for more goodies
Old Sep 4, 2008, 05:36 PM
Account Disabled

Too bad the track won't be having a test and tune that saturday but the invitation is open to anyone that reads this thread and wants to come to Valdosta, Ga Sat 27 Sept. PM me for directions to the house and come out and have your engine cleaned.
yes indeed,,,,, let see if we can get some locals to go up there and have some good times with G.A. guys
Old Sep 5, 2008, 07:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by apagan01
yes indeed,,,,, let see if we can get some locals to go up there and have some good times with G.A. guys
Please do. We have an awesome track here and they're pretty good about sport compacts and such. We do have quite a few quick cars up here.
Old Sep 5, 2008, 08:13 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by 04AWDTURBOEVO
Andy,

Thank you very much for showing me your new product .

I got alot information on Wynns by reading your site, and after a few questions, decided to go ahead and try it on my Evo VIII.

We are taking my car to the Dyno on Saturday, and try to compare the before and after results. My car has 65,000 plus miles, so it was a good example.

Two weeks ago this coming Saturday, We did the TB Cleaning, and the Vics full intake/exhaust Cleaning.
A full bottle of the Gas treatment for the fuel tank was also used. Today, the low fuel light came on. Thus, my complete Wynns Cleaning cycle is done.

I am very impressed with the results.

The Evo starts right away with no hick-ups. It idles very smooth.

I noticed a huge increase in throtle response right away. The little lag I had, was gone. Boost comes ASAP.

I was shocked when I did a 1st. 2nd. 3rd. gear fast pulls and the car chirp'd every gear hard. As a matter of fact, it still does every time .

Today, after the gas light came on, my odometer was at 245 miles.
That is 245 miles of City driving, some times at 25.7 psi.

That is with 780 injectors, the Wally Pump, and the Evo Green.

The last time my car went 240+ miles per tank in the City, was when it was brand new.

I feel the car picked up some horse power. It pulls very hard on pump.
So we are taking it to the Dyno and see if there is any concrete gains in power.

I know it runs better, starts better, and has better fuel performance. I computed I got ~ 30 more miles per tank than just a few weeks back.

Thanks again, Andy, for your introduction to this product, .

I have used many popular brands of fuel additives and cleaners. Lucas, Grease Lighting, Chevron, etc., all good.

But, non of them have produced instant results I can feel, like this Wynns service did.

It made my allread nice running Evo, even better.

I think everyone should give it a try. I think it will make you very happy.

Well Sir, your car is a nice car, however it was amazing how much gunk was trapped in there.

the results you are claiming are results that we actually claim in our specifications so it better give your car those results.
its designed to give back your performance and driveability, meaning better MPG, better iddle, and one detail we noticed is that your car starts right on the back it eliminates the need to crank to many times.

And rememeber guys if you have 1,000 miles on your car you have already burned enough carbon deposites on your exhaust/intake valves, i wont reccomend the 3 stage cleaning process however our premium in tank fuel system cleaner can help you maintain clean from the begining of the cars life.
Old Sep 5, 2008, 09:39 AM
Evolving Member

Andy, Looks like we'll have a good turnout. I had PM's from people in Jax wanting to get directions so they can come out and get theirs cleaned up as well. Im working hard day in and day out to make this a success for you. I'll have pic's taken as well to show those what they missed out on.

Now I need to find some eye candy!
Old Sep 5, 2008, 10:12 AM
Account Disabled

Andy, Looks like we'll have a good turnout. I had PM's from people in Jax wanting to get directions so they can come out and get theirs cleaned up as well. Im working hard day in and day out to make this a success for you. I'll have pic's taken as well to show those what they missed out on.

Now I need to find some eye candy!
Thanks for helping with organizing up that way.
Old Sep 6, 2008, 07:44 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Davo
i have always bought wynn's from my local dealer and have always had good results
from the deco of the head to the fuel treatments to the octane boosts

that throttle cleaner also works well
smart choice, yes is amazing when we spray the Throttle body cleaner how much gunk comes out.

think about it, all that gunk dont you think its changing the geometry of your internal parts, causing turbulence, we know it is.

however the car who keep their internals looking like new will be the one to perform the best.
Old Sep 6, 2008, 08:16 PM
Account Disabled

well guys we are not done with the testing yet we want to get a nicer bore scope and get some visuals of the internals after the cleaning, also we want to do 3 pulls then the Wynn's 3 stage service and then 3 more pulls to see the difference i think what we will see the most will be better throttle response, detonation suppresion and allowing the tunner to get more power out of your car.
However we did some preliminary testing with our tunner Jestr he will come in here later and chime in, he logged the car, and noticed some diferences in the positive side on car, like detonation was suppressed. i will let Jestr explain more into details.

oh and by te way this was done in 106 deg F, in the F.L. heat.
Attached Thumbnails Wynn's 3 stage entire fuel system cleaner-picture-304_edited.jpg  

Last edited by apagan01; Sep 11, 2008 at 05:27 AM.
Old Sep 6, 2008, 08:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
sweet cant wait to see the final results!
Old Sep 6, 2008, 08:31 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by vmrevo9
sweet cant wait to see the final results!
vmrevo9, they look very good, everyone was very happy on how the maps looked, like i said i will let Jestr give details since he has all the details on how the car behaved.

i can tell you this much though, he noticed the car was way far from detonating, cleaner top end lower temps even though the temps today were 101-105 F

Last edited by apagan01; Sep 6, 2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old Sep 6, 2008, 08:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
awesome!

Quick Reply: Wynn's 3 stage entire fuel system cleaner